quarantined despite receiving direct email?

New Contributor

See attached plesae - my contact has emailed me directly yet it is still 'Quarantined'?

Why is this - Quarantined.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Advisor

I don't believe there is a manual way to override quarantine because it's something automatic in their system.  I would reach out to Hubspot support and open a ticket to get this contact corrected.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @wallcoveringuk, contacts may be quarantined for any of the following reasons: 

• A contact list directly contributes to a high hard bounce rate (15% or higher) on multiple emails sent through HubSpot. For reference, a hard bounce rate of 1% is typically considered normal in the email industry. 
  • The list contains emails with a known history of high hard bounce rates based on HubSpot's historical email data. These emails are also referred to as global bounces.
  • Contacts were added through suspicious form activity. This scenario is most likely caused by a third-party with the intent of spamming the recipients' inboxes. 

For more information about quarantined contacts/lists, please check out this guide. Please also note that quarantines on contacts in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated at this time.

0 Upvotes