Email Marketing Tool

MGiacobbe
Miembro

non marketing contact

resolver

Help!

I just paid to upgrade my subscription (1000 contacts) and all of my existing contacts have now become Non-marketing and I can't change it for a month! The support people are not available and tomorrow I need to do a big mailing... any ideas please? Any help is greatly appreciated

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

non marketing contact

resolver

Hi @MGiacobbe,

You should be able to manually set these contacts as marketing contacts, as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/set-contacts-as-marketing

If that's not working, could you share more details and a screenshot of what exactly is not working?

The other way around, setting contacts as non marketing, will only take effect next month. Setting contacts as marketing contacts, as Lon as your within your limits, shouldn't be an issue.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

non marketing contact

resolver

Hi @MGiacobbe,

You should be able to manually set these contacts as marketing contacts, as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/set-contacts-as-marketing

If that's not working, could you share more details and a screenshot of what exactly is not working?

The other way around, setting contacts as non marketing, will only take effect next month. Setting contacts as marketing contacts, as Lon as your within your limits, shouldn't be an issue.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.