Email Marketing Tool

dawn
Teilnehmer/-in

need to add calendar invite to automated emails

lösung

I have found this piece of documentation - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-do-i-insert-a-calendar-invite-into-an-e..., however it shows how to set up a calendar invite manually in an email. Do you know of a way to create a calendar invite in an email via properties? We have a pick up date which the user selects, and we want to send them an automated confirmation with a calendar reminder in the email. Let me know if you have any suggestions or know how this can be done.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
nicolebrenner
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @dawn, thanks for posting on the community! If you are a sales pro user, there is a "HubSpot Owner" Personalization Token for "Meetings Link" that can be inserted into any Marketing Email or Sales Template. 

In the Marketing Email Editor, the like can be inserted as a personalization token under the HubSpot Owner category. 

personalization-token-hubspot-owner-category.png

and in Sales Templates, you can find the meeting links token in their own category

Templates.png

I hope this is what you were looking for! 

Nicole 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
nicolebrenner
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @dawn, thanks for posting on the community! If you are a sales pro user, there is a "HubSpot Owner" Personalization Token for "Meetings Link" that can be inserted into any Marketing Email or Sales Template. 

In the Marketing Email Editor, the like can be inserted as a personalization token under the HubSpot Owner category. 

personalization-token-hubspot-owner-category.png

and in Sales Templates, you can find the meeting links token in their own category

Templates.png

I hope this is what you were looking for! 

Nicole 

mgonzales
Mitglied

lösung

Is there an update to this workflow utilizing the new HubSpot design updates? I'm specifically interested in the marketing email editor portion. Thanks! 

0 Upvotes