Email Marketing Tool

ssavage
Membre

need explanation on email open and click rate stats provided in HubSpot blog

Résolue

Hey there -

I was reading a HubSpot blog on email open and click rates and came across this stat:

"Companies with 11 - 25 employees: Their open rates are highest when they send 31+ email campaigns a month. At that frequency, these companies typically have a median open rate of 32.4%. But that frequency isn't where they get the most clicks -- they get the most clicks at the 16 - 30 monthly email frequency, with a median click rate of 6.7%."

Can anyone explain why this is?

Here's the original blog link: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/email-open-click-rate-benchmark

I reached out to HubSpot support chat and they suggested I reach out to the forum. Any insight is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Sam

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi, @ssavage. This is likely an analysis of performance of HubSpot's customers across all segments. [I can't confirm this; I'm going on an inference that if an external source existed for the data, HubSpot would've linked it in the article.]

With that said, take that number with a grain of salt. Company employee counts are one of the toughest pieces of data to get correct. I'd look for general trends across varying sizes, rather than key in on your specific segment and treat those numbers as gospel.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

@ssavage, what @bradmin said. 🙂

And, have you considered reaching out to Ginny Mineo? Her contact information is right there in the article!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
4 Réponses
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

@ssavage, what @bradmin said. 🙂

And, have you considered reaching out to Ginny Mineo? Her contact information is right there in the article!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Votes
ssavage
Membre

Résolue

@MFrankJohnson, didn't think of that initially. Probably a good avenue to go down. Thanks!

bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi, @ssavage. This is likely an analysis of performance of HubSpot's customers across all segments. [I can't confirm this; I'm going on an inference that if an external source existed for the data, HubSpot would've linked it in the article.]

With that said, take that number with a grain of salt. Company employee counts are one of the toughest pieces of data to get correct. I'd look for general trends across varying sizes, rather than key in on your specific segment and treat those numbers as gospel.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
ssavage
Membre

Résolue

Thanks for the advice @bradmin!

0 Votes