Email Marketing Tool

Amanda3
Mitglied

locked out

lösung

I was locked out from sending emails, sorry it was our 1st using the system so we know there would be a good amount of bounce backs, I have cleaned it up an deleted 200+ contacts. Can you please unlock me. This seems a bit un realesitic for CRM since the avgrage bounce back is 20%. I was told that even if I upgrade I would need to appeal? Does this really happen if I pay for the professional? 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
DeliveryByJess
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

locked out

lösung

Hello @Amanda3 ,

HubSpot takes marketing email and deliverability very seriously. The reccomendation for healthy senders is to keep bounce rates below 1%, and any send that exceeds a 5% bounce rate is subject to automatic protection actions, inclusing suspension of the marketing email tool.  Excessively high bounce rates will negagtively impact your brand's sender reputation and degrade the HubSpot network that all customers share.  Please note that sends from the HubSpot platform cannot be used to clean your lists for bounces.  

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

If you choose to upgrade your account to a paid subscriotion to gain access to HubSpot Support, you would need remediate the suspension with Support before marketing email is unlocked.  Suspension remediation requires a sender ro address their lists to prevent more bounces from occuring, and provide informarion on how contacts opted into your brand to ensure they align with HubSpot's opt in exptections as defined in the Acceptable Use Policy.  Please note that moving to a paid account does not guarnetee that marketing email sending can be unlocked. 

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more info. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
DeliveryByJess
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

locked out

lösung

Hello @Amanda3 ,

HubSpot takes marketing email and deliverability very seriously. The reccomendation for healthy senders is to keep bounce rates below 1%, and any send that exceeds a 5% bounce rate is subject to automatic protection actions, inclusing suspension of the marketing email tool.  Excessively high bounce rates will negagtively impact your brand's sender reputation and degrade the HubSpot network that all customers share.  Please note that sends from the HubSpot platform cannot be used to clean your lists for bounces.  

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

If you choose to upgrade your account to a paid subscriotion to gain access to HubSpot Support, you would need remediate the suspension with Support before marketing email is unlocked.  Suspension remediation requires a sender ro address their lists to prevent more bounces from occuring, and provide informarion on how contacts opted into your brand to ensure they align with HubSpot's opt in exptections as defined in the Acceptable Use Policy.  Please note that moving to a paid account does not guarnetee that marketing email sending can be unlocked. 

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more info. 
Amanda3
Mitglied

locked out

lösung

Well, your company did a very poor job of notifying your clients of the importance of cleaning your list prior to sending, or giving tips how to. I do not think I can sell  HubSpot to my leadership at a paid subscription when I now have to purchase MilChip to send my emails. Thank you for your time.