Email Marketing Tool

mattofrf
メンバー

hubspot shopify abandoned cart

解決

hello.  I am trying to make an abandoned cart workflow in hubspot,  however - I am trying to get specific data from shopify, such as : name of the item in cart, quantity, and images of the product.  So apparently hubspot does not take in this information from Shopify, so Iam left with a pretty plain looking email.  Is it possible to bring this information in with coding or something?  Icalled support but they told me it isn't.

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Bryantworks
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hey @mattofrf 

I think this article might be of some use to you:  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/how-do-i-use-the-shopify-integration

For the Abandon cart workflows, it looks like you'll need a Marketing Hub or Sales Hub Professional subscription for those workflows.  According to the Products section of that article, it should sync images.  For some of the other items you're looking for it might be necessary to work with the HubSpot API.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

元の投稿で解決策を見る

IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Thanks for jumping in, @Bryantworks!

@mattofrf, per my response to your more recent post:

I understand that you wish to surface more granular information about the products in a customer's cart in automated ecommerce emails.

I am happy to confirm that this is possible! Per this article, HubSpot syncs several product properties from Shopify, including titles, prices, and images. These can be surfaced in automated HubSpot emails with line item personalization tokens. (To clarify, specific instances of products which are associated with deals are called line items and are considered different objects in HubSpot.)

You can display specific products (line items) in an email by using the Abandoned Cart Summary custom module, which comes with the HubSpot-Shopify integration! If you add this custom module to your abandoned cart email templates, you can produce emails for your various workflows which will include images and whatever other line item personalization tokens you choose to include in the module.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

元の投稿で解決策を見る

11件の返信
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Thanks for jumping in, @Bryantworks!

@mattofrf, per my response to your more recent post:

I understand that you wish to surface more granular information about the products in a customer's cart in automated ecommerce emails.

I am happy to confirm that this is possible! Per this article, HubSpot syncs several product properties from Shopify, including titles, prices, and images. These can be surfaced in automated HubSpot emails with line item personalization tokens. (To clarify, specific instances of products which are associated with deals are called line items and are considered different objects in HubSpot.)

You can display specific products (line items) in an email by using the Abandoned Cart Summary custom module, which comes with the HubSpot-Shopify integration! If you add this custom module to your abandoned cart email templates, you can produce emails for your various workflows which will include images and whatever other line item personalization tokens you choose to include in the module.

Isaac Takushi

Sauerhour
参加者

解決

For some reason the link provided wont allow me to log into hubspot on any of my accounts...

0 いいね!
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi, @Sauerhour.

Apologies for the delayed response. I was out of office for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend here in the U.S.

I keep sharing account-specific links. You should be able to find this module (named "Vast Email Cart Summary") in any account by navigating throughMarketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools > Ecommerce > Vast > Modules. See the screenshot in this earlier post.

If you're still having trouble, please share the Hub ID you are working out of.

Isaac Takushi

0 いいね!
aliroyall
メンバー

解決

Hello I need to see the shopping cart information left in nopcommerce in hubspot What should I do? What is its api key?

0 いいね!
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi, @aliroyall.

If the order or shopping cart information is still in nopCommerce, you will have to find a way to retrieve it programmatically before your integration can write it to HubSpot deal records and line items using the Ecommerce Bridge.

Are you asking about an API key to fetch information from nopCommerce? I do not have this information. If you are using a particular plugin like the "API Plugin" and have questions, I recommend reaching out to the developer of the plugin or on nopCommerce's community.

Please let me know if you have any HubSpot-specific questions.

Isaac Takushi

mkerr
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

解決

@IsaacTakushi 

I notice you mention theAbandoned Cart Summary custom module, although the link is not accessable. Do you have another way to access this custom module?

0 いいね!
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Welcome, @mkerr.

Happy to clarify; the link I shared was to the module in account 4968009.

In account 5351467, you can find the same module (named "Vast Email Cart Summary") here in: Marketing > Files and TemplatesDesign ToolsEcommerceVastModules. See the screenshot below.

Vast Email Cart Summary.jpg

Isaac Takushi

mkerr
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

解決

@IsaacTakushi ,

Do you mind sharing the screenshot of the Vast Email Back to Cart Button as well?

Thanks!

0 いいね!
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey, @mkerr.

Sure, but it's also accessible in your account here.

Vast Email Back to Cart Button.jpg

Isaac Takushi

0 いいね!
Bryantworks
解決策

解決

Hey @mattofrf 

I think this article might be of some use to you:  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/how-do-i-use-the-shopify-integration

For the Abandon cart workflows, it looks like you'll need a Marketing Hub or Sales Hub Professional subscription for those workflows.  According to the Products section of that article, it should sync images.  For some of the other items you're looking for it might be necessary to work with the HubSpot API.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
PerryPearagon
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Do you know if this has been updated for the new Shopify integration? That data is pulling from deals, but the new integration is using carts for abandoned carts. 

0 いいね!