Email Marketing Tool

WendyAvE
Participant

how to send emails in customers timezone daytime

SOLVE

Hi,

I am setting up some Email flows (for example our welcome Email that gets sent out a few hours after people start a trial with us), and I would like to make sure that these Emails only get sent out during daytime. So let's say someone starts a trial at 22.00h their time and our welcome Email would be sent 3 hours after start of trial, then for this person I would want the Email tool to not send it at 01.00h at night, but at 8.00h the next day. I know taht in Active Campaign I could choose if I wanted things to trigger on a specific time in my timezone or customers timezone but im having trouble finding that option in HubSpot. Does it exist?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @WendyAvE,

For regular marketing emails, HubSpot has this feature (in Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise): https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-to-send-an-email-based-on-your-contacts-time-zone

For automated emails, you can use the 'Delay until a day or time' workflow action. This lets you use the time of day in the contact time zone:

karstenkoehler_1-1671095103910.png

karstenkoehler_0-1671095079070.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

WendyAvE
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Ah thank you.  I think what I want is not possible (first wait 2 hours and then only send if it's still day time in contact's time zone), but it does solve my issue for other workflows where I would want to wait for a specific day or time in the contact's time zone.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyAvE
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Ah thank you.  I think what I want is not possible (first wait 2 hours and then only send if it's still day time in contact's time zone), but it does solve my issue for other workflows where I would want to wait for a specific day or time in the contact's time zone.

0 Upvotes
NeerajTrikha
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @WendyAvE ,

For sending emails like this (where not only just the delay works but the conditions to keep timing mapped), creating a workflow would be the best option, as Delay options for these automated emails would be available with Workflows, as suggested above.

You may want to go through this quick video curated just for workflows by Hubspot team.

it would not just make it easy for creating workflows but how they work in Hubspot.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neeraj Trikha

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @WendyAvE,

For regular marketing emails, HubSpot has this feature (in Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise): https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-to-send-an-email-based-on-your-contacts-time-zone

For automated emails, you can use the 'Delay until a day or time' workflow action. This lets you use the time of day in the contact time zone:

karstenkoehler_1-1671095103910.png

karstenkoehler_0-1671095079070.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.