Email Marketing Tool

MSalas79

how can i filter email by the content

SOLVE

Hi, I was wondering how can I filter by content, for example if I want to find a group of emails with a specific content, is that possible? Thanks.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSalas79,

I'm not aware of any options to filter marketing emails by email body content. You could request this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

As far as workarounds or approximations go, the subject line of the email would be the closes we can get. If you want to filter emails by subject line, one option would be to navigate to Menu > Marketing > Email and click Export in the upper right.

Additionally, I'd recommend using an email naming convention and using a folder structure to make it easier to find emails.

Lastly, you could make it a habit to always send marketing emails to a shared inbox or yourself and leverage your inboxes search capabilities, e.g. Gmail search or Outlook search.

Hope this help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSalas79,

I'm not aware of any options to filter marketing emails by email body content. You could request this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

As far as workarounds or approximations go, the subject line of the email would be the closes we can get. If you want to filter emails by subject line, one option would be to navigate to Menu > Marketing > Email and click Export in the upper right.

Additionally, I'd recommend using an email naming convention and using a folder structure to make it easier to find emails.

Lastly, you could make it a habit to always send marketing emails to a shared inbox or yourself and leverage your inboxes search capabilities, e.g. Gmail search or Outlook search.

Hope this help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.