Email Marketing Tool

EmaRuiz
Contributor

hide elements for mobile version

SOLVE

Hello to everyone

I would like to know if it is possible to hide some elements of the design of my email only for the mobile version or can they only be removed affecting both versions?

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Possible yes, but it won't be compatible with all clients.  The reason is that the CSS you would need to use would be placed in the header, but not all clients will support this.  And typically if you have elements that you will hide via CSS, it could also trigger spam filters to catch your email.  What are you looking to overcome by hiding some aspects on mobile? 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Possible yes, but it won't be compatible with all clients.  The reason is that the CSS you would need to use would be placed in the header, but not all clients will support this.  And typically if you have elements that you will hide via CSS, it could also trigger spam filters to catch your email.  What are you looking to overcome by hiding some aspects on mobile? 

EmaRuiz
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Ben

The reason why I want to hide aspects, is that in the mobile version the design is not quite friendly while in web I already like the design; but I understand what can happen when you put lines of CSS code, thank you very much for your support.

0 Upvotes