font type and size

Occasional Contributor

Hi guys, How can I check what type of font and size is e-mail written? Why HS does not show what type it is and what is its size?

thx and regards,

Justin.

7 Replies 7
HubSpot Product Team

Are you using CRM Email or the HubSpot Email Marketing tool?

If the former, defaults are set in the editor and display will depend on the email client.

If the latter, font is set in the template and in you content settings. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

thx for reply, but how can I check what type of font I'm currently writing, I know that they are set automatically and I can choose different. But imagine that mailing wants to finish someone else - how would he check what font is it?

HubSpot Product Team

Can you please confirm which email tool you are using?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

content-> email

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this problem! The glitch makes our marketing jobs quite difficult.

If I click on a Microsoft Word paragraph with a particular font, then another paragraph with a different font, Word shows me which is which. The same with Squarespace, Wix, and any other program actually. But this basic feature is mysteriously missing from HubSpot.

The editor mode itself needs significant refining as it remains very buggy, but this is at the top of the fix wishlist.

Best regards,

Skyler

p.s. I am using HubSpot marketing (the same issue spans landing pages, emails, blogs, etc.)

Occasional Contributor

YES! We need to be able to tell what current font type and size we are typing in on rich text. When we go to change the size, I'm not sure what to try because I have no idea what it's currently on. This seems like an obvious glitch that needs fixing. Even as I type this reply, the blue bar above has options to change the font and size but doesn't tell me what I'm currently in. So it's trial and error. This would save a lot of time and frustration. 

New Contributor

Working with HubSpot Email Marketing tool, but same problem with Landing Pages, etc. PLEASE change the interface to indicate what font, size, line spacing, etc. you are currently using so that you know what to change it to when you are looking to change it. It's very time consuming to keep having to guess and randomly choose font sizes until you can figure out what size you are using. Thank you!