email variables

Highlighted

Hello, 

I tried my first emails sending and I think it miss a feature for the variables.

Indeed we have to do an action before the sending : create a list each time is not a good thing. I recommand to have only usefull lists and not many specific lists which will be used only once. 

The solution would be to have, in marketing >email > create new > send or schedule : having in this step the possibility to configure the variable of a full list. And having more accurate variables, "Choose any from the Contacts match drop-down menu"  for example :

- Subscriber datas / groups / merge field / tag > is /is not / is greater than / is less than / is blank / is not blank / contains / not contains / opened / not opened / clic / not clic / was sent / was not sent ...

or many there is a solution but I didn't find it !

thanks Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Community Manager

Hi @Emi1,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Is there a specific obstacle within the email tool that we can help you with?

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes