Email Marketing Tool

Hebes

email marketing

SOLVE

I've spent a lot of time trying to find out if I can use Hubspot to send an email to all my contacts letting them know about my new web site. I don't have access to the 'Content' tab that's mentioned in the guides.

I've also read somewhere that I can't sent bulk emails through Hubspot at all.
Is this the case or do I have to upgrade to a different level to be able to do this and if so, then how?

Hubspot acc: 3472959

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

email marketing

SOLVE

Hey @Hebes I've posted an answer on your previous query, but also wanted to update you on this thread. 

HubSpot's Email Marketing tool, designed for sending HTML templated emails to contact lists, is only available with HubSpot Basic, Professional and Enterprise. 

See below:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.13.47.png

Click here to see a full breakdown of HubSpot's different toolsl, packages and prices. 

You can trial the Email Marketing tool for free here. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

email marketing

SOLVE

Hey @Hebes I've posted an answer on your previous query, but also wanted to update you on this thread. 

HubSpot's Email Marketing tool, designed for sending HTML templated emails to contact lists, is only available with HubSpot Basic, Professional and Enterprise. 

See below:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.13.47.png

Click here to see a full breakdown of HubSpot's different toolsl, packages and prices. 

You can trial the Email Marketing tool for free here. 

0 Upvotes
Hebes

email marketing

SOLVE

Okay, thanks for that; I'll have a look at the other options

0 Upvotes