Email Marketing Tool

GFishback

eMail address associated with a filter

SOLVE

I great feathre that does not exist (at least not that I am aware of) is to have a saved emil address to a specific filter.  Meaning, I want to communicate with my client base more often but logging into hubspot and jumping throgh the hoops of setting up a campaign is a slow and cumborsome.  It woudl be great if when I saved a filter (let's say "mail_recipients") I could then send and email from my gmail to mail_recipients@hubspotmail.com or whatever would work, and that email would be forwarded out to the recipients in the filter.  A simple default opt-out footer could be attached.  Is there any other mail management tools that integrate with HubSpot that make it that easy?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFishback,

Interesting suggestions – as far as I know, these types of aliases can usually only be created for users of one's own organisation, not external users. Being able to create aliases for for external users raises all kinds of complicated questions regarding security and access.

Still, you could suggest this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team monitors these requests and evaluates them based on popularity and feasability.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFishback,

Interesting suggestions – as far as I know, these types of aliases can usually only be created for users of one's own organisation, not external users. Being able to create aliases for for external users raises all kinds of complicated questions regarding security and access.

Still, you could suggest this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team monitors these requests and evaluates them based on popularity and feasability.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.