Email Marketing Tool

RGold8
Membro

eBook download form

resolver

I read some posts about it but don't understand how to work with it

I creating form on the Hubspot system and emeded it in the site, where I put the link to download the file? Can I send email with link to the user or I put link on the thank you message?

Also where do I upload the file?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

eBook download form

resolver

Hi @RGold8,

You have multiple options here, depending on your HubSpot license.

1. One option would be to include the link in a follow-up email after the form submission.
  2. Alternatively, you could redirect the website visitor to a 'thank you' landing page where the file is hyperlinked. (see form editor tab "Options" > "Redirect to another page")
  3. If you have workflows, you could create an automated marketing email (in a contact-based workflow, triggered by form submission) which gives you more flexibility than the aforementioned follow-up email.
  4. Lastly, you could even include the link to the file in the thank you message displayed after submitting the form. (se form editor tab "Options" > "Display a thank you message")

Option number 1 and 2 are the most common, or 2 and 3 if you're on a Professional subscription with workflows.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
RGold8
Membro

eBook download form

resolver

Thanks, I need to check it

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

eBook download form

resolver

Hi @RGold8,

You have multiple options here, depending on your HubSpot license.

1. One option would be to include the link in a follow-up email after the form submission.
  2. Alternatively, you could redirect the website visitor to a 'thank you' landing page where the file is hyperlinked. (see form editor tab "Options" > "Redirect to another page")
  3. If you have workflows, you could create an automated marketing email (in a contact-based workflow, triggered by form submission) which gives you more flexibility than the aforementioned follow-up email.
  4. Lastly, you could even include the link to the file in the thank you message displayed after submitting the form. (se form editor tab "Options" > "Display a thank you message")

Option number 1 and 2 are the most common, or 2 and 3 if you're on a Professional subscription with workflows.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

widgit
Participante

eBook download form

resolver

Hello, 

Thank you for your response. It's helpful and has led me to another question! 

What's the different between documents and files?

I uploaded a workbook to documents, and am able to send it in sales emails one by one.

Am I right in thinking if I want to include it in an automated email, I need to also upload it as a file?

Thank you!

0 Avaliação positiva
BérangèreL
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

eBook download form

resolver

Hi @widgit,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Great question 🙂

Here is an article about documents "Upload and share documents" and here is another one that explains the use of files "Upload files to use in your HubSpot content".

If you have a document, you can share documents with contacts via a shareable link or within an email template. Here are the steps for this: "Share your document with contacts".

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

I hope this helps!

Have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Avaliação positiva