Email Marketing Tool

RGold8

eBook download form

SOLVE

I read some posts about it but don't understand how to work with it

I creating form on the Hubspot system and emeded it in the site, where I put the link to download the file? Can I send email with link to the user or I put link on the thank you message?

Also where do I upload the file?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

eBook download form

SOLVE

Hi @RGold8,

You have multiple options here, depending on your HubSpot license.

1. One option would be to include the link in a follow-up email after the form submission.
  2. Alternatively, you could redirect the website visitor to a 'thank you' landing page where the file is hyperlinked. (see form editor tab "Options" > "Redirect to another page")
  3. If you have workflows, you could create an automated marketing email (in a contact-based workflow, triggered by form submission) which gives you more flexibility than the aforementioned follow-up email.
  4. Lastly, you could even include the link to the file in the thank you message displayed after submitting the form. (se form editor tab "Options" > "Display a thank you message")

Option number 1 and 2 are the most common, or 2 and 3 if you're on a Professional subscription with workflows.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RGold8

eBook download form

SOLVE

Thanks, I need to check it

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

eBook download form

SOLVE

Hi @RGold8,

You have multiple options here, depending on your HubSpot license.

1. One option would be to include the link in a follow-up email after the form submission.
  2. Alternatively, you could redirect the website visitor to a 'thank you' landing page where the file is hyperlinked. (see form editor tab "Options" > "Redirect to another page")
  3. If you have workflows, you could create an automated marketing email (in a contact-based workflow, triggered by form submission) which gives you more flexibility than the aforementioned follow-up email.
  4. Lastly, you could even include the link to the file in the thank you message displayed after submitting the form. (se form editor tab "Options" > "Display a thank you message")

Option number 1 and 2 are the most common, or 2 and 3 if you're on a Professional subscription with workflows.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.