Email Marketing Tool

Sand
Participant

canva

SOLVE

Hello,

I have connected my 2 accounts (Canva and HubSpot) and I can see how to import images. But I'd like to use the newsletter design I have made in Canva to email it with HubSpot. I'd like to do so keeping the active links on the newsletter, so not in PNG o JPEG but in PDF for example. I have saved the PDF to the folder in Canva but in HubSpot I can only access the images, I cannot find the PDF. Can someone help ?

Thank you !

Kind regards

Sand

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

canva

SOLVE

PDFs respond differently in all systems and typically will trigger a reader in browser or they could trigger Adobe Acrobat or another reader program to open. So you simply cannot import it into the body of the email because it will be viewed as an attachment because PDFs are not images.

Personally speaking, I would recommend hiring someone to try and convert your design into a useable email template in Hubspot because unlike landing pages, emails are not easy transitions.  Or just consider adding your PDF as a link via a CTA in your email so someone can download the full newsletter, but maybe get a sample or intro from your email content.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

canva

SOLVE

PDFs respond differently in all systems and typically will trigger a reader in browser or they could trigger Adobe Acrobat or another reader program to open. So you simply cannot import it into the body of the email because it will be viewed as an attachment because PDFs are not images.

Personally speaking, I would recommend hiring someone to try and convert your design into a useable email template in Hubspot because unlike landing pages, emails are not easy transitions.  Or just consider adding your PDF as a link via a CTA in your email so someone can download the full newsletter, but maybe get a sample or intro from your email content.

Sand
Participant

canva

SOLVE

Thank you so much for your reply,

kind regards,

sand

0 Upvotes