blurry image

Highlighted

I have added my headshot to the bottom of an email and it is clear and high res.

But whenever I send out the test email the headshot is extremely blurry!

9 Replies 9
Highlighted
New Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi!

We've also had the same problem with our e-mails. We asked for an explanation but HS said that it was a matter of template. Try another one maybe. If the problem persists, try reaching for HubSpot Support they are always very kind and helpful. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Are you using an image block in the template? As i had the same issue.

We have reverted to inserting images into rich text modules instead. Once you insert an image into this block, look at the source code, then add ?noresize to the end of the image URL. This works great for us. Just a bit of an annoying quirk.

Gemma

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This is exactly what I had to do as well. Adding the no resize in the source code worked for me.

Highlighted
Visitor

The ?noresize solution does not actually work. It makes the image appear better in the email builder, but once you send the email it is blurry again. At least this is what I experienced with my tests. I am quite frustrated by this. It is really important to us that our emails look great, and sending emails with pixelated images is not a good look. I also noticed that their CTA buttons are converted to images and also appear blurry.

I have used many other email builders such as Marketo, MailChimp, Wishpond, Constant Contact, etc. and never had this problem with any of them. Being the most expensive, I expect more from HubSpot.

Highlighted
Visitor

@Haynes did you send a test email to yourself after applying this "noresize" fix? From what I found, it works in the builder but has no effect once the email is sent. I am trying to confirm if what I found is true.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I did, and it seemed to work great.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Yes, it worked for me as well. We need high res images in our emails and this was the perfect solution for us.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I'm noticing this issue now and adding the "?noresize" does not work. Have you had an update on this?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm still having this problem. Has it been resolved by anyone?