• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
olivia11 on February 20, 2024
Hi, An email sent this morning shows that a few contacts have opened the email 20+ times in a span of 5 hours (found in contact activities). Some of the time stamps are twice in the same minute. After looking all over, I can't seem to find read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 20, 2024 16:06
@olivia11 as far as I know, some email programs want to provide a smooth experience and not let the user wait while the email, especially its image...read more
BMiller46 on February 20, 2024
Has anyone else had the wrong email go out via a workflow? If so, how did you find out why that email was sent? I created a a nice workflow, checked it 3xs and let it go. Then I find out that yesterday an email from a different campaign that is read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 20, 2024 12:28
@BMiller46 at which point during my troubleshooting steps exactly do you see the discrepancy then? If you're saying the email is not in the workflo...read more
Solved
ElkaHarps7 on February 20, 2024
I've set the corner radius on buttons to 8 in my email. They look good in Hubspot, but when sent to Outlook inbox, the buttons are rectangular with no rounding at the corners. Is there a fix? Also, wanted to send to my personal gmail account to see read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
February 20, 2024 10:39
Outlook emails commonly don't behave the same as other email platforms. If you have an email developer (You can find HubSpot partners here ), they ...read more
Bethany1 on February 20, 2024
If a contact subscribes to our email list with role-based details (e.g. Email: marketing @ domain.com, First Name: Marketing, Last Name: Team), is there a way you can override the default value to a custom value? I'm thinking specifically for e read more
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 20, 2024 06:51
Hi @Bethany1 , Yes, this can be set up with contact-based workflows that check whether the email address contains terms like info, sales, mark...read more
Julien_CAN on February 19, 2024
Hello, I am a paid user with the marketing starter package. I would like to enable the double opt-in feature. I know I can do it with my subscription, but the emails that are sent are absolutely awful. Also, the translation in French is not good. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 19, 2024 15:08
Hi @Julien_CAN , Unfortunately not, as far as I know, customisation of the opt-in email requires a Marketing Hub Professional subscription. ...read more
SGalvin1 on February 18, 2024
Hi ive just trialed this and the form is not being pushed to my email but is showing in the marketing-forms page? Am i doing something wrong? I have the basic starter page.
0 upvote
4 Replies
February 18, 2024 15:31
Many thanks for the help all sorted now
JWynn9 on February 18, 2024
I’ve created an email to send out to a small list of contacts and have created a list with the contacts that I’d like to send to. However, when I try to select the list I don’t see it. What am I doing wrong? I go to Marketing > Email. I read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 18, 2024 15:16
@JWynn9 you can create a contact list filtering for contacts associated to companies with that property value. To do so, create a contact l...read more
DStern on February 17, 2024
Hello, I'm looking for assistance and how to draft a conversation template that can pull a list of items associated to a deal. The use case is where the sales manager wants to send a conversation template to a customer thanking them for the items on read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Key Advisor
February 20, 2024 07:59
@DStern wrote: Thank you for the suggestion. Is there a way to schedule it so that the deal owner has a chance to see the email before it is sent ...read more
KellyLyon on February 16, 2024
I would like to set up a recurring email that sends to a specific list every monday. The email would have a basic layout with a large textbox in which I'd like to populate with content (that is refreshed weekly) pulled from a Snowflake database. Is read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 16, 2024 14:55
Hi @KellyLyon , What kind of large textbox content are you referring to exactly? Could it be stored as a custom contact property? If that's p...read more
Solved
EMoritz7 on February 16, 2024
Hi, Is it possible to embed a hubspot calendar, the meeting widget in a marketing email through the embed code? Elin
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 16, 2024 08:54
Hi @EMoritz7 , HubSpot emails don't support embedded widgets, no. You would have to link to the meeting page. If you somehow get this to...read more
pahy96 on February 15, 2024
I have a workflow that exits contacts if they reply to an email in the workflow. I'm wondering if automatic email replies like "out of office/on vacation" will count as a reply and exit the contact from the workflow. Thanks for clarifying.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 15, 2024 14:21
Hi @pahy96 , For m arketing emails : Hubspot filters auto-replies out of reporting so they would not exit contacts from your workflow. ...read more
LRrokaj on February 15, 2024
Hello, I need some help regarding enrolling contacts manually. After creating a list to manually enrol into a workflow, HubSpot informed me that none of the contacts were enrolled because they were part of a suppression list. I am a little read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
February 16, 2024 11:55
Yes, I checked them and think that I found the solution. Thank you for your help.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.