• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Anonymous on July 12, 2024
Tired of the hassle of managing coupons on HubSpot? We feel your pain. That’s why we made the Coupons App – to take the stress away and streamline your workflows. It integrates directly into your HubSpot account, so you can easily g read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
July 12, 2024 12:15
I'm interested in trying this out - right now, I haven't been able to figure out a workaround for automatically sending out coupons through my Hubspo...read more
Solved
Shahad on July 12, 2024
Hi We have almost 4000 contacts marked as marketing contacts, and out of 1500 are inactive users. Our database has more than 10k contacts. The existing marketing contact list was created 2 years ago. so what is the easiest and effective way to upda read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 12, 2024 09:55
@Shahad if that's the case, you could mark all customers as marketing contacts and all non-customers as non-marketing contacts. Just make sur...read more
Mlho on July 10, 2024
Hi - I’ve noticed that the email logs are missing contact information on the first and last names. Could you please let me know how I can retrieve this information?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
July 10, 2024 16:57
Hi @Mlho Can you elaborate a bit using an example and screenshots to explain what you mean? Thanks Frank
Solved
AlexHHInstitute on July 10, 2024
This is probably as 101 as it gets but I'm striking out in finding an answer and am very new to this. I have the Sales and Marketing Hub Starter packages. I'm trying to determine if leaving a contact as non-marketing vs changing to marketing will s read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 10, 2024 09:17
@AlexHHInstitute any email you're creating under Menu > Marketing > Email, correct.* * the only exception being transactional emails w...read more
SPoole1 on July 09, 2024
Hi community, We are having some issues getting email opens from our federal customers. This could be due to a number of things, but wanted to test if sending them the "View in Browser" link would get better traction. However, I can't find an read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Platinum Partner
July 09, 2024 18:34
Hi @SPoole1 Unfortunately, according to this article by HubSpot , the web version of an email does not have this capability due to the trac...read more
Solved
Des44 on July 09, 2024
When I clone a private content system page in order to customize the page, I immedietly get the following errors even though I have made 0 changes to the cloned file: Error: 0:-1 The source does not contain the required module member_regi read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
July 09, 2024 14:39
Hi @Des44 When you clone a template from the default system template folder, the clone gets "detached" from that folder and placed outside o...read more
HKim46 on July 08, 2024
Has anyone found success in adding custom event personalizations into an email? I'm trying to build a simple 'abandoned view' event trigger and highlight the view details (eg name, unique link, location, etc) directly into the email.
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 09, 2024 10:25
I did, but wasn't able to find a section labeled "Custom Events" or something like that. Below is an example of a completed custom event by a user (v...read more
JorunnL on July 08, 2024
Hi everyone, We're new to Hubspot and our emails were set up on a template that's not branded correctly. How can I apply an updated template to your marketing emails? I can't seem to find a way of doing it other than editing each email which i read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 08, 2024 00:42
Thanks for the quick reply @karstenkoehler . That is an excellent question. I have updated the template that I thought was used but it hasn't made a...read more
RChristopher2 on July 07, 2024
Hello, We are currently inviting our current subscribers to events that we are managing via HubSpot (Marketing Hub) As we have many contacts who aren't yet subscribed to events in HubSpot, I was wondering if under the GDPR we can manually upda read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 10, 2024 00:27
@RChristopher2 can you explain why you think it would? There are various legal basises why a contact might be receiving emails for you – legi...read more
TSawyers on July 06, 2024
  We're just getting setup. It says our domain for email sending is authenticated, and my contacts are marked as marketing, however when I go to send a newsletter, it says 0 of 7k are available to send. Any tips?
0 upvote
5 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 07, 2024 10:44
@TSawyers one way to find out what's going on is by simply sending the email. Once the send is processed, the Recipients tab of the email (under ...read more
Hyroxware on July 05, 2024
I want to create a branch which will be "yes" or "No" and then I want to send an automated email which will send from 2 different Alias/Domain. Is this possible?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 05, 2024 06:54
@Hyroxware just to confirm, we're talking about who this email is coming from, correct? If so, you would specify this in the marketing email ...read more
Solved
Wijtmans on July 04, 2024
Hi all, I have a question regarding links that force you to open it in a specific browser. When i send out a link via outlook i use the following: <a href="microsoft-edge: https://google.com "> Click Here </a> When i us read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 08, 2024 08:27
@Wijtmans the usage of HTML attributes is indeed limited in the drag and drop email editor – it's unfortunately not documented exactly. My in...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.