• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
CSchmidlapp on July 19, 2024
I sent an email to a list of people using my free account. However, if you try to respond to the email address from hubspot from the email client, you get a bounce with an error message: " because the domain hubspotfree.hs-send.com couldn't be f read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 20, 2024 01:30
Hi @CSchmidlapp , This is correct and expected behavior. HubSpot does not have a way to access replies to its shared email sending infrastruct...read more
KdeJong3 on July 19, 2024
Hi all, After a lot of lurking i finally decided to ask a question myself. It would mean the world if someone could help me out on this one. We use a HTML code that we add by api to the contact record. But our code does not render w read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RLaub on July 19, 2024
What is the difference between raw and original URL? Can someone provide examples? Also, if I wanted to include an email click criteria in a workflow that contained a UTM parameter, can and how do I do that? An example, let's say this is the read more
July 20, 2024 00:35
I Certainly! Here are some concise lines you can use in a content writing box that highlight your identity as a management student while showcasing ...read more
KFoster76 on July 19, 2024
All of a sudden our images seem to have stopped displaying. This was an email sent in March that at the time displayed find and now won't display the images. I have tried creating new emails and they do the same. Nothing has changed about these read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 19, 2024 08:32
Hi @KFoster76 it's hard to tell without seeing the email, have you recently changed or disconnect a domain by any chance?
Solved
02092 on July 19, 2024
Is there a way to quickly change & address the issue of getting out-of-office (OOO) emails from the sender of a marketing email? Our small team currently sends the majority of marketing emails from the CEO's account. When the CEO is out of t read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 19, 2024 06:40
Hi @02092 , Have you considered working with aliases and not the actual email addresses? For example john@acme.com as alias when the actual ad...read more
CAlbrecht52 on July 19, 2024
Hello everyone, I just sent my first newsletter to 95 people. some of them wanted to answer the email to give me their feedback, and they got a "mail delivery failure" answer. Since I put myself in my mailing list, I tried it as well, and read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 19, 2024 05:37
Hi @CAlbrecht52 , Being able to send from an address doesn't necessarily mean that it's technically possible to receive emails under that same...read more
Solved
JL124 on July 19, 2024
Hello, When creating marketing emails centred on lead magnets, I've always used Hubspot file URLs for buttons but I now know there's an option to 'link to file download'. Is there a difference between these two options? I'm assuming both will op read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 19, 2024 05:03
Hi @JL124 , You're correct, they're virtually the same. 'File download' in the dropdown is just another way of adding a file to the file manag...read more
AgaUp on July 18, 2024
Hi, I have an issue with my forms on webflow connected to hubspot. All of my fields are matching in Webflow and HubSpot and I can clearly see in DevTools that server is sending the form. I also get an email with confirmation and all of the details f read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
July 18, 2024 09:12
I contacted their support, will be back with solution if I will find one 🙂 TY!
MHerrick on July 15, 2024
Do you know how to edit the global heading settings of emails. 
1 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
July 16, 2024 19:02
Thanks Gaurav, I did see that page when I was trying to find a solution but do you know where you can edit the settings for all of the options, parag...read more
tverdokhlib1 on July 15, 2024
Hey HubSpotters, I am trying to change the default Unknown contact subscription text, but don't know how to do it, please check the below screenshot:  Does anybody know where can I find the the backup unsubscribe page text and a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 15, 2024 18:33
Hey @tverdokhlib1 , thank you for posting in our Community! You can design and customize your email subscription pages to provide a way for ...read more
Solved
Support_twopir1 on July 15, 2024
I am currently working on optimizing our email marketing campaigns and need some assistance with setting up alerts for specific performance metrics. Here are the key requirements I need help with: High Bounce Rates on Campaign Emails Low Open read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 15, 2024 06:50
Hi @Support_twopir1 , As far as I know, this is currently not possible. There aren't any settings or automations for what you're trying to ach...read more
Solved
SJoseph25 on July 13, 2024
Hi there, I'm looking to launch email marketing campaigns for black hair transplant using HubSpot. What are some effective strategies or tips specific to the health and beauty industry that could help us improve our engagement and conversions? T read more
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 15, 2024 04:27
Hi @SJoseph25 , Launching an email marketing campaign for black hair transplants using HubSpot can be highly effective if you follow some indu...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.