• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MariadelMar on July 23, 2024
Hi! I opened a new free HubSpot account and I'm having trouble customizing the Sender Name of my email. Even though I configured it as I always have (with other free accounts), the recipients' inboxes are showing it like this: Can you tell me read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Gold Partner
July 24, 2024 03:01
Hi @MariadelMar , The issue with the sender's name in the email is caused by the free HubSpot account. HubSpot includes its own name along wit...read more
AElmer on July 23, 2024
I am wanting to use a PDF email template as the body of an email in Hubspot. Any ideas on how to do that without it being a link or attachment, but truly the main email? I am hoping to not screenshot to keep any hyperlinks active.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 23, 2024 10:52
Hi @AElmer , This is unfortunately not possible. Emails in HubSpot must be either custom coded or created in the drag and drop email editor. P...read more
Solved
DerFabian on July 23, 2024
Hello community, I wondered if the bot filtering feature is able to exclude mail auto replies (like out of office messages during vacation) from the open rate statistic? Or if an email auto reply would still count as opened? (As it did in th read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 23, 2024 10:13
Hey @DerFabian unfortunately this isn't possible at the moment. Bot filtering works from the IP address, so if an IP address is known to be a bo...read more
MNEC on July 23, 2024
Hi, As we are not able to use our gmail signatures on Hubspot, is there a way to add a youtube handle on an email signature. Currently there is only Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Can Youtube be added to this please? Thank y read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
July 23, 2024 10:03
Hey @MNEC there's a guide on how to do that available here .
EvaUR on July 22, 2024
When analysing our e-mail performance report, we see a lot of opens being credited to the 'Other' category, but we have no idea what type of device this could be. Why don't these go under desktop or mobile? Any ideas on how we can find out where the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 22, 2024 05:39
Hi @EvaUR , A while ago, I had the same question and clarified with HubSpot directly : The data for the chart relies on the user-ag...read more
CSchmidlapp on July 19, 2024
I sent an email to a list of people using my free account. However, if you try to respond to the email address from hubspot from the email client, you get a bounce with an error message: " because the domain hubspotfree.hs-send.com couldn't be f read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 20, 2024 01:30
Hi @CSchmidlapp , This is correct and expected behavior. HubSpot does not have a way to access replies to its shared email sending infrastruct...read more
Solved
KdeJong3 on July 19, 2024
Hi all, After a lot of lurking i finally decided to ask a question myself. It would mean the world if someone could help me out on this one. We use a HTML code that we add by api to the contact record. But our code does not render w read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
July 19, 2024 19:00
Hi @KdeJong3 You might want to take a look at this community thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/Personalized-tok...read more
Solved
RLaub on July 19, 2024
What is the difference between raw and original URL? Can someone provide examples? Also, if I wanted to include an email click criteria in a workflow that contained a UTM parameter, can and how do I do that? An example, let's say this is the read more
Accepted solution
July 19, 2024 11:50
Hey @RLaub I don't have an answer for the difference between the two to be honest, but they will both include utm parameters according to HubSpot ...read more
KFoster76 on July 19, 2024
All of a sudden our images seem to have stopped displaying. This was an email sent in March that at the time displayed find and now won't display the images. I have tried creating new emails and they do the same. Nothing has changed about these read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
July 22, 2024 11:46
Hey @KFoster76 a screenshot won't help unfortunately as it won't tell us any information on what's missing. Would you be able to get an email hea...read more
Solved
02092 on July 19, 2024
Is there a way to quickly change & address the issue of getting out-of-office (OOO) emails from the sender of a marketing email? Our small team currently sends the majority of marketing emails from the CEO's account. When the CEO is out of t read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 19, 2024 06:40
Hi @02092 , Have you considered working with aliases and not the actual email addresses? For example john@acme.com as alias when the actual ad...read more
CAlbrecht52 on July 19, 2024
Hello everyone, I just sent my first newsletter to 95 people. some of them wanted to answer the email to give me their feedback, and they got a "mail delivery failure" answer. Since I put myself in my mailing list, I tried it as well, and read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 19, 2024 05:37
Hi @CAlbrecht52 , Being able to send from an address doesn't necessarily mean that it's technically possible to receive emails under that same...read more
Solved
JL124 on July 19, 2024
Hello, When creating marketing emails centred on lead magnets, I've always used Hubspot file URLs for buttons but I now know there's an option to 'link to file download'. Is there a difference between these two options? I'm assuming both will op read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 19, 2024 05:03
Hi @JL124 , You're correct, they're virtually the same. 'File download' in the dropdown is just another way of adding a file to the file manag...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.