• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
EvaUR 7月 22日, 2024
When analysing our e-mail performance report, we see a lot of opens being credited to the 'Other' category, but we have no idea what type of device this could be. Why don't these go under desktop or mobile? Any ideas on how we can find out where the 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 22日, 2024 05:39
Hi @EvaUR , A while ago, I had the same question and clarified with HubSpot directly : The data for the chart relies on the user-ag...続きを読む
CSchmidlapp 7月 19日, 2024
I sent an email to a list of people using my free account. However, if you try to respond to the email address from hubspot from the email client, you get a bounce with an error message: " because the domain hubspotfree.hs-send.com couldn't be f 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 20日, 2024 01:30
Hi @CSchmidlapp , This is correct and expected behavior. HubSpot does not have a way to access replies to its shared email sending infrastruct...続きを読む
KdeJong3 7月 19日, 2024
Hi all, After a lot of lurking i finally decided to ask a question myself. It would mean the world if someone could help me out on this one. We use a HTML code that we add by api to the contact record. But our code does not render w 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
ガイド役 | Platinum Partner
7月 19日, 2024 19:00
Hi @KdeJong3 You might want to take a look at this community thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/Personalized-tok...続きを読む
解決済み
RLaub 7月 19日, 2024
What is the difference between raw and original URL? Can someone provide examples? Also, if I wanted to include an email click criteria in a workflow that contained a UTM parameter, can and how do I do that? An example, let's say this is the 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
ベストアンサー
ソートリーダー | Platinum Partner
7月 19日, 2024 11:50
Hey @RLaub I don't have an answer for the difference between the two to be honest, but they will both include utm parameters according to HubSpot ...続きを読む
KFoster76 7月 19日, 2024
All of a sudden our images seem to have stopped displaying. This was an email sent in March that at the time displayed find and now won't display the images. I have tried creating new emails and they do the same. Nothing has changed about these 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
ソートリーダー | Platinum Partner
7月 22日, 2024 11:46
Hey @KFoster76 a screenshot won't help unfortunately as it won't tell us any information on what's missing. Would you be able to get an email hea...続きを読む
解決済み
02092 7月 19日, 2024
Is there a way to quickly change & address the issue of getting out-of-office (OOO) emails from the sender of a marketing email? Our small team currently sends the majority of marketing emails from the CEO's account. When the CEO is out of t 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
ベストアンサー
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 19日, 2024 06:40
Hi @02092 , Have you considered working with aliases and not the actual email addresses? For example john@acme.com as alias when the actual ad...続きを読む
CAlbrecht52 7月 19日, 2024
Hello everyone, I just sent my first newsletter to 95 people. some of them wanted to answer the email to give me their feedback, and they got a "mail delivery failure" answer. Since I put myself in my mailing list, I tried it as well, and 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 19日, 2024 05:37
Hi @CAlbrecht52 , Being able to send from an address doesn't necessarily mean that it's technically possible to receive emails under that same...続きを読む
解決済み
JL124 7月 19日, 2024
Hello, When creating marketing emails centred on lead magnets, I've always used Hubspot file URLs for buttons but I now know there's an option to 'link to file download'. Is there a difference between these two options? I'm assuming both will op 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
ベストアンサー
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 19日, 2024 05:03
Hi @JL124 , You're correct, they're virtually the same. 'File download' in the dropdown is just another way of adding a file to the file manag...続きを読む
AgaUp 7月 18日, 2024
Hi, I have an issue with my forms on webflow connected to hubspot. All of my fields are matching in Webflow and HubSpot and I can clearly see in DevTools that server is sending the form. I also get an email with confirmation and all of the details f 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
メンバー
7月 21日, 2024 04:14
It seems you're missing an email address, which is needed for the form submission. While I have not used Webflow myself I recommend checking their do...続きを読む
MHerrick 7月 15日, 2024
Do you know how to edit the global heading settings of emails. 
1 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
7月 16日, 2024 19:02
Thanks Gaurav, I did see that page when I was trying to find a solution but do you know where you can edit the settings for all of the options, parag...続きを読む
tverdokhlib1 7月 15日, 2024
Hey HubSpotters, I am trying to change the default Unknown contact subscription text, but don't know how to do it, please check the below screenshot:  Does anybody know where can I find the the backup unsubscribe page text and a 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
7月 15日, 2024 18:33
Hey @tverdokhlib1 , thank you for posting in our Community! You can design and customize your email subscription pages to provide a way for ...続きを読む
解決済み
Support_twopir1 7月 15日, 2024
I am currently working on optimizing our email marketing campaigns and need some assistance with setting up alerts for specific performance metrics. Here are the key requirements I need help with: High Bounce Rates on Campaign Emails Low Open 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
ベストアンサー
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 15日, 2024 06:50
Hi @Support_twopir1 , As far as I know, this is currently not possible. There aren't any settings or automations for what you're trying to ach...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.