• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
FMoor le Avril 16, 2024
Hi, For this client we made a custom email feedback element with 2 buttons that refer to landing pages, satisfied or unsatisfied, on which they can submit their chosen answer and optionally leave extra comments. However, since we would like Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Contributeur
Avril 16, 2024 08:48
Hey @FMoor Kindly go through this article here hope this will help you resolve your query: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/determ...Lire la suite
JHalloran3 le Avril 15, 2024
I'm looking for recommendatins on the best we to get and iterate through all the (unarchived) marketing emails in my account. Using the Ruby Gem, I am able to get to: Hubspot::Crm::Objects::Emails::SimplePublicObjectWithAssociations but these d Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Gestionnaire de communauté
Avril 16, 2024 11:33
Hey @JHalloran3 , thank you for posting in our Community! I would recommend methods or attributes that provide access to the complete set of...Lire la suite
alexagatiss le Avril 15, 2024
Hi there, I would like to create a report on what percentage of the contacts in our database we have sent a marketing email to in the past year. Contacts whose email bounced should also be included. I'm trying to get a comprehensive view of how Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Avril 16, 2024 00:06
Hi @alexagatiss , If you want to find out how many contacts you sent an email in the past year, you would filter for the contact property "Las...Lire la suite
Schriër le Avril 15, 2024
I'd like to have a french/english newsletter, how we usually set it up on Mailchimp is by linking two newsletters together via a button at the top (exmample attached). However when trying to link newsletter to eachother in HubSpot it doesn't wo Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Avril 15, 2024 11:31
Hi @Schriër , HubSpot does not have a default feature for this but you can work around this by creating a web version for an email and linking...Lire la suite
LDeGreef le Avril 15, 2024
Dear HubSpot community, I've created a custom property housing a personalized URL for each contact (customer). This URL directs to an external application, allowing clients to conveniently submit additional information, such as photos. I'm cur Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Avril 15, 2024 10:42
Hi @LDeGreef , I explained how to do this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/Personalized-recipient-survey-links/m-p...Lire la suite
NFathimaSK le Avril 13, 2024
Hey guy's I wanted to learn n get my certificate in email marketing but since I opened the website it brought me here so what exactly m I supposed to do ?!
1 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Contributeur
Avril 14, 2024 00:29
Hey @NFathimaSK You can check your certifictaion related queries here on this page: https://academy.hubspot.com/certification-support L...Lire la suite
AlleOtti le Avril 13, 2024
Hi folks, i've created a TEST FORM and filled-in 3 times the same test-email: "hi-its-me@no-double.please.uk" with different names, I expected only one to be recorded, instead i found it 3 times.... ...but i dont wanna someone recive 2 or more Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Participant
Avril 13, 2024 12:56
Ok, sorry, i was impulsive, the FORMs list colllect infinite times the same email address, BUT the contact list record only one time, so it's all f...Lire la suite
SVista le Avril 12, 2024
I want to upload an image to replace the background on an email. What size should I use to create an image that can be used as the background of an email?
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Gestionnaire de communauté
Avril 12, 2024 19:37
Hey @SVista happy Friday! Aim for an aspect ratio that suits most email clients and devices. A safe bet is to use the standard 16:9 ratio, wh...Lire la suite
AJadeja le Avril 11, 2024
Hi, I imported these contacts on my ID and created a contact list of them, why is it showing estimated as 5 only out of 700 when I try to add the list in the email send to? For context I'm using free version of Hubspot.
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Membre
Avril 12, 2024 10:27
I just created the account so I have not sent any emails as of now except 5 or so emails, and I'm not able to navigate how to set my already imported...Lire la suite
nvawh le Avril 11, 2024
Hello, I want to explain exactly what I want to do so that I can get some guidance on the best way to do it. My company has a sales team that gets customers on programs that last around 20-25 weeks. We want to get them emails at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, an Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Conseiller clé
Avril 11, 2024 21:00
Are you using Deals at all on the initial order? I'm thinking you could probably build automated Deal workflows to track how many times contacts are ...Lire la suite
Résolues
SFiebig le Avril 11, 2024
Hello Community, We would like to create the DMARC entries for our HubSpot portal and have the following problem: We use two domains in one HubSpot platform. As I understand it, one DMARC entry is required for each domain. However, HubSpot only r Lire la suite
Accepted Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite
Avril 11, 2024 07:48
Hi @SFiebig you should only be adding the DMARC one time to each DNS - if you're using two different brand domains (not subdomains), you would add ...Lire la suite
ITorrealba8 le Avril 10, 2024
Hello! I've created an email signature using HubSpot, but whenever I insert the code into my email to send out, the icons appear distorted. Do you know what might be causing this issue?
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Avril 10, 2024 19:06
@ITorrealba8 This distortion likely stems from the way email clients scale images, affecting your icons. Ensure your icons ...Lire la suite
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Vous cherchez à entamer une conversation ou à poser une question ?

Créez un post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.