• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
CRobbins9 on September 26, 2022
Hello! I am an email marketer with little coding experience but I would like to start embedding interative content into our emails using cutom HTML code. I tried using the HTML module from Hubspot but I don't think its going to cut it for the c read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
September 26, 2022 07:28
@CRobbins9 Converting a drag-and-drop to custom HTML is not possible currently. Unfortunately, it would need to be re-built from scratch.
Mickis1 on September 23, 2022
Hi everyone! Does anyone know how (and if...) I can change to a Google font (or my own...) in the blog emails?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
September 23, 2022 05:39
The fonts are actually limited for a reason. It's not because you cannot use them, but rather in the world of email support for modern web technique...read more
MihirVora on September 22, 2022
Can i add a quiz section in my mailer template? If yes please help me with steps.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
September 23, 2022 05:41
Jquery will be blocked by most email clients as would any javascript code. Form support is also sporadic (see this --> https://www.litmus.com/bl...read more
DanKemp on September 22, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm at the end of my tether with Hubspot over this, and just wanted to see if anyone had any advice or had experienced anything similar. At the end of July, we were trying to manage our Marketing Contact allocation by removing s read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
September 26, 2022 04:19
Hi Mia - I'm not sure they are the best points of contact if they've stopped responding to me? Who else can I take this up with? How does one make a ...read more
Recognized Expert | Partner
September 21, 2022 16:14
@ZTeutsch maybe try adding less features? do you have a ton of social links and styles?
BMahfood on September 20, 2022
When I "connect personal email", which is my business domain, Hubspot auto-generates a long email alias @outlook .com, but in testing I cannot reply to this address. I am on a Mac, using Microsoft 365.
0 upvote
3 Replies
September 22, 2022 07:38
Thanks for the extra info - ended up setting up my mail under the IMAP option whcih brough resolution - thank you!!
Solved
StPatrick on September 19, 2022
Hi, I was building a sequenece and I saw these two options: internal email notification vs. internal marketing email What is the different bewteen the two? Thank you!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
September 19, 2022 14:45
Hi @StPatrick An internal email notification lets you compose a simple email, with limited formatting, right the action settings of the work...read more
AmiraLiese on September 16, 2022
There was a post on Linkedin from someone working in a media group. They stated that after six months of collecting data, having an emoji as the first character of an eNewsletter increased the open rate by 27%. What are your thoughts on adding a read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Guide
September 17, 2022 13:45
Hello @AmiraLiese , Everything from 💌 , to 🚨 and even ☀️ consistently make appearances in our inboxes. In last few years I have seen ...read more
MGil3 on September 15, 2022
Hi! We have a workflow of 8 emails. We would like subscribers who engage with any 3 of the 8 emails from the workflow to go into another mini-workflow. I know you can set a trigger if they engage with a specific email, but is there a way to set up t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
September 16, 2022 04:52
You could but it would be very manual and cumbersome to setup. For instance, you could create a custom number/score property and a list to check for...read more
Solved
markslatin on September 15, 2022
I would like to prevent readers from downloading images that I include in a newsletter. Is there a way to do that?
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
September 15, 2022 14:32
No. You can't even do this with 100% efficiency on the web. If you are worried that these are images you are trying to sell as an example, you could...read more
ASem1 on September 15, 2022
Hi there! I wonder if there is some extention to conect hubspot emails to track conversation from yandex email (in our domain non yandex.com/ru) dashboard? Some extention may be? Or open source example to code my own? If there is non, p read more
September 15, 2022 19:51
Clear??? Regards: @ iqama expiry check
Solved
MTerry6 on September 14, 2022
Good afternoon all, I am writing emails to send to our client lists and I keep seeing the word "Preview" in the subject lines. This may be normal, but it is cutting off much of the subject line itself, especially on mobile. Is there any way t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
September 14, 2022 14:16
@MTerry6 is this when you send a test email? Or when it's sending the actual email? I've never seen HubSpot send "Preview" in the subject line of a...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.