• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
IHarris on August 11, 2022
Hello folks, I wonder if somebody could help me. We run a series of conferences in different city locations. When somebody registers for one of our conferences we add them to Hotspot List for that conference, and trickle out a series of emai read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 11, 2022 08:19
Hey @IHarris , your plan is sound, and you are right that to create a custom object, you need to do that with a call against the API. There ...read more
James_Smith on August 11, 2022
Is there a way to view what link is clicked more in one email? For example; We have this product which helps with customers - (Link) Or We have this product which helps with employees - (Link) Thanks for any help 😁
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 11, 2022 05:06
Hi @James_Smith , When you navigate to Menu > Marketing > Email and open a sent or published email, you can scroll down and should...read more
Solved
LThomas13 on August 10, 2022
Thank You | The Complete A/B Testing Kit (hubspot.com) When downloaded the folder is labeled for MAC. The files cannot be opened in Windows. Are there Windows versions available? Intro to AB Testing PDF Keep Track of Your A-B Tests Signif read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 10, 2022 12:00
The download from the email I received didn't work. Your posted links worked. Thanks.
JJulian7 on August 10, 2022
Hi, everyone, I hope you will be fine. As we are using our business email for a long time for our pixaloop pro apk . As everthing is fine and working best. But now I want to redirect all the incoming mails to my personal emails. So that I could n read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 10, 2022 09:19
Hi @JJulian7 , This can be achieved by following these steps: Automatically forward Gmail messages to another account Best regards!
Solved
MFoundation on August 09, 2022
Say I will send an email to contacts on different lists and there may be duplicate contacts on those lists. Is there any way that I can make sure each contact will receive the same email only once? Thanks for your help!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 09, 2022 21:19
Hi @MFoundation , Yes, this is happening automatically. For example, if contact 1 is on list A and list B and you're adding both list and A an...read more
Solved
KDeKeyser on August 09, 2022
Hello, I'm wondering if there is something like the view you can create for contacts and companies, but for marketing emails ? I have like 5-10 mailings that I need to check weekly, but we have like 11 pages filled with all sorts of mailings. So read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 09, 2022 07:31
Hi @KDeKeyser , When you type in the search field, HubSpot generates a specific URL for your search. You can save that URL as a bookmark. ...read more
VPellicano on August 09, 2022
I want to send a weekly email with job listings loaded from a json file. Can someone provide me a link to documentation or let me know if this is possible?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 09, 2022 07:25
Hi @VPellicano , The feature you're referring to would be programmable email, it's a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise feature in beta....read more
Amaycol3 on August 09, 2022
Hello - I have a small subset of people who need to be sent an email update once per quarter but not be included on other marketing emails. So they have a property that puts them on a dynamic list (customer property called "Investor" in this case) b read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 09, 2022 07:22
Hi @Amaycol3 , The type of list is actually relevant here. If you want to send marketing emails, they have to be marketing contacts . It's no...read more
Solved
MvanBruggen on August 09, 2022
Hi, I'm struggling understanding the best way to use opt-in/out and read a lot of articles on this. In the end, I think that it's a bit overdone to have a 'opted out of all email' on top off all the opt-outs for different email types. I mean: read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Member | Platinum Partner
August 09, 2022 09:29
Hi @MvanBruggen , If we are using HubSpot Subscription types to manage the preferences. Email recipient either select one or more options or u...read more
Solved
MvanBruggen on August 09, 2022
Hi, I guess this is a simple question, as long as you know the answer... The email subscription preferences page can be editted, but where does the font and fontsize come from? Where can I configure these? I change the theme in 'my brand kit', b read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
August 09, 2022 12:06
Hi @MvanBruggen , If you are using a theme that includes templates for these system pages, you would also need to make sure you have chosen t...read more
ALloyd7 on August 08, 2022
Hi all, We switched over from Mailchimp to Hubspot about 6 months ago and have seen a massive drop in our email open rate. We were averaging around 22-25% when we were sending them out via mailchimp but now are only seeing around 12-17% with hubs read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
August 10, 2022 18:48
Thanks Aseem, we already have all these suggestions in place. Not sure what else we can do if they are going to junk. This hasn't really been an issu...read more
Solved
TAlvarez on August 08, 2022
When I change the lifecycle stage of a company to "customer", does the lifecycle stage of all the contacts automatically change as well...? Trying to figure who is added to an active contact list filtered by the company property of "owner" and lifec read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 08, 2022 21:19
Hi @TAlvarez , Under Settings > Companies > Setup > Sync lifecycle stages or Settings > Contacts > Lifecycle Stage...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.