• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
niwasaki on July 06, 2022
マーケティングEメールをコンタクトに登録されている「Eメール」以外の特定のアドレスに送信する方法はありますでしょうか。 登録したEメール以外に受信を希望するメールアドレスを指定されるコンタクトがあり、その対応方法を調べておりますが、なかなか良い方法がなさそうで困っております。 手動で対応するしかないでしょうか。
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 06, 2022 21:38
@niwasaki こんにちは。 外部マーケティングメールは、コンタクトレコードのプライマリメールアドレスにのみ送信することができます。もし、連絡先が他のアドレスにマーケティングメールを受け取りたい場合は、連絡先レコードの既存のメールアドレスを変更するか、新しい連絡先レコード...read more
JCyr9 on July 05, 2022
I've designed an email and I would like the text and image modules to alternate. I've been able to get this to show up properly on the desktop version of an email but on the mobile version it is stacking two text modules on top of each other. Any id read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
July 06, 2022 05:41
@JCyr9 as I understand the responsive design in HubSpot's emails, it stacks modules pretty linearly. If you were to separate these modules into the...read more
NancyO4804 on July 05, 2022
Hello, I'm having an issue with personalization within email. I created 2 custom properties fields. Both are on the deal (not contact). All of the contacts have an association tag to the deal. The properties are: Advisor phone Applica read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
July 06, 2022 08:38
It's a drop down select. I'll try changing it to a formatted number. I've reached out but their service is limited this week.
Solved
can_engin on July 05, 2022
Hello HubSpot Community, When I send a mail containing the personalized token "last registered Zoom webinar," the email is sent twice. Under one subject, the first mail shows the Webinar ID in text form, in the second one I see the mail with read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 05, 2022 06:49
Hi @can_engin , It sounds like you set up these two emails yourself, an automated email on the form (step 1 in your list) and one email in the...read more
MGiacobbe on July 04, 2022
Help! I just paid to upgrade my subscription (1000 contacts) and all of my existing contacts have now become Non-marketing and I can't change it for a month! The support people are not available and tomorrow I need to do a big mailing... any ideas read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 04, 2022 12:50
Hi @MGiacobbe , You should be able to manually set these contacts as marketing contacts, as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/con...read more
kparol on July 04, 2022
Good Morning, we are running 2 facebook lead campaigns at the same time. One for On-line customers and the other for OffLine. We want to start the mailing queue for both groups on the mailerlite. How, step by step, can we connect and separate these t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
July 06, 2022 08:19
Hi @kparol , Thanks for getting in touch. Our MailerLite Datasync integration is great for syncing Contact information between the two plat...read more
Solved
HWatson on July 04, 2022
Using HS for the first time to send a small bunch of marketing emails. Scheduled the send. When I checked back the status was Sent, but under the performance tab number sent is 0. So I tried a Send More and sent it to my personal email (which i read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 04, 2022 04:25
Hi @HWatson , When you click through to the Not sent contacts, you should see a reason / explanation. Can you please check? Best regar...read more
RvdV on July 03, 2022
The logo in the email stretches. Anyone have an idea how this is possible? It's not with everyone, just one person.
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
July 05, 2022 13:23
Thanks for your question @RvdV ! Would you be able to provide a bit more detail about your issue? Is this happening when the logo is being...read more
WBrayden on July 02, 2022
Hi, Everyone, I hope that all of you will be fine. Being a business owner I am using business email for managing tech product reviews business where I am handling different clients issues related to products and also have to deal with our product read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 02, 2022 23:08
Hi @WBrayden , This depends on your email client, I've added resources for Gmail and Outlook below: Create labels to organize Gmail Org...read more
JKüng on July 01, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the Newsletter I´ve just created. The test e-mail I just sent to myself has some dividers in it, which are not visible in my editing section on Hubspot and which I now cannot remove. I cannot send it out t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 01, 2022 09:37
Hi @JKüng , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to share this Community article where @karstenkoehler explains why you...read more
GLincker on July 01, 2022
Hello everyone, I worked on Salesforce and I work on Hubspot now. Do you know if there is a method to import Email Template of Salesforce in Hubspot ? Thank you
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 01, 2022 02:44
Hi @GLincker , You can find different options laid out here: https://www.digital22.com/insights/how-to-import-templates-on-hubspot-5-simple-b...read more
jneubert on June 30, 2022
It seems like that the **free** version of Hubspot does not allow import of contacts that have not been previously been contacted. This seems a bit strange since Hubspot advocates emailing companies/contacts first and then follow up later by pho read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 30, 2022 21:32
Hi @jneubert , From a purely technical standpoint, HubSpot will let you import these contacts both in the free and the paid CRM. The mai...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.