• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • hubspot13 on August 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    When I try sending out bulk emails, it gets sent to the junk / bounces back. Any workaround this? Thanks!
    Most Valuable Member
    August 04, 2021 20:31
    Hi @hubspot13 , Unfortunately it's not as easy as deciding that emails should not go into spam. Similar to SEO, you can only try to pass on as...
  • alitahir on August 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, I want my email to receive each of my contacts at 9:00 am. My timezone is UTC -7. I have around 2000 contacts spread in different time zones. I wanted to ask a couple of questions: If I schedule the email at 9:00 am UTC -7, will it deliver to ...
    August 05, 2021 04:16
    i am also trying to do the same thiong for night mails but have no solution still to apply it on my email please guide to do it in abetter way.
  • KShepherd on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello! I am having some trouble with the line spacing in email. I changed the formatting to be single space, but it definitely isn't single-spaced, looks more like 1.5. How do I change this? Thanks
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    August 04, 2021 06:22
    Hi @KShepherd My bad, please check again.
  • CMayer on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, we want to use external content for marketing emails / newsletters. The content lives in an external CMS. We need titles, intro texts, images from this content to send emails automatically from Hubspot. What ways exist to integrate exter...
    Contributor
    August 03, 2021 23:39
    Thanks @Kevin-C ! Do you have any keywords to which Hubspot APIs to use? Thanks, Christoph
  • ytaonon on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Our latest email appeared fine for most, but for some people there were these strange borders. Sent to three people in our company, all using the same email service, only one got the bordering. ANy idea what this is?
    Community Manager
    August 04, 2021 19:47
    Good question! It's hard for us to tell exactly why, because how to render emails is not something HubSpot has controll. But one possible reason is t...
  • انصرتی on August 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi I want put a short survey form in email. how can i do it? please guide me. for form i have a shortcode.
    August 02, 2021 01:27
    @انصرتی , Please also check this thread here. hope it helps you: Solved: HubSpot Community - Does anyone embed surveys in emails? - HubSpot Commun...
  • Solved
    KrzysztofHendze on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I want to set an RSS e-mail twice per month - there's no option in Hubspot (the closest are weekly or monthly). Is there any workaround to do it?
    July 30, 2021 01:05
    Hi @KrzysztofHendze , Yes you're right it can only be weekly or monthly at the moment. You can also recommend this idea at HubSPot ideas ...
  • MMcIntyre on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Is there a way to remove a user as an email sender and from name but still allow them to create and send emails in behalf of the account? For example, a user from an agency has access that helps a company create and send marketing emails can very ea...
    July 29, 2021 01:10
    Hi @MMcIntyre , In general across all hubs we can't remove the from names and from emails that are associated with a hubspot user who has acces...
  • JackieAppleby on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We have removed the double opt-in feature from our account as too many people are not completing the second step. How do we now add those that are not receiving marketing materials because they haven't done the second step, back to the mailing list ...
    August 03, 2021 21:32
    Hi @JackieAppleby , Refer to this document. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/manage-your-subscription-preferences-and-types ...
  • Solved
    KAvery on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, I have workflows that send automated emails out to our investors, and then move the corresponding deals to the next stage. However, these emails never associate nor track with the respective deals. Does anyone know how to log the marketing email...
    July 28, 2021 04:14
    The use of keywords is a great way to promote a website. However, keyword research is not a cheap affair. This is where b2b digital marketing agencie...
  • AReed3 on July 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi I am new to hubspot and just sent out a marketing email. I am finding out that most of them went to straight to their spam folders and I am wondering if there is a direct fix for this? it even went to the spam folder of employees which doesn't ma...
    July 28, 2021 06:41
    Hi @AReed3 , So if the emails are going to the spam folders, this is normally related to their email security filter. For that, we would need ...
  • BArmengolli on July 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello everyone, I created an email template using the drag-and-drop feature that is going to be our main corporate template. Now, I want to edit the template to change font size, social media icons, etc., and the only way that I've found to edit t...
    Participant
    July 28, 2021 07:33
    Hello Webdew, Do you know if for the design manager, drag and drop solution, coding is required? Will it be only HTML and CSS in this case? Th...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors