• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
JLeonardo on May 16, 2022
Hi, Everyone. Being the owner of a business I am using business email for a long time. But I am facing a minor issues nowadays. I have to send some important documents of secret neighbor download . But when I load the documents. It show the messa read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MJadiel on May 15, 2022
Hi, Everyone. Being a business owner. Managing email is quite important for me. As I am using business email. But the issue is sometime I missed important emails when I am out from the office. Is there any way to redirect my business emails into my read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 15, 2022 21:25
Hi @MJadiel , I would recommend using rules in your inbox for a better overview. See the documentation for Outlook and Gmail below: Create ...read more
JSummers on May 13, 2022
Once someone on a list subscribes/opts in to receive email how do i remove them from the list?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 13, 2022 21:41
Hi @JSummers , Could you confirm what you'd like to achieve? Automatically or manually remove a contact from a list? When someone subscribes o...read more
Solved
HSpies on May 12, 2022
Hi there, Since a few weeks I receive e-mails from our customers that they see my name instead of theirs. I use {{ contact.firstname }} and it always worked until now! As far as I can see it happens completely random. Is there a way to fix t read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 12, 2022 23:45
Hi @HSpies , Can you navigate to the affected contact records and check the first name? If the first name of those contacts is in fact yours, ...read more
GWalsh on May 12, 2022
Hi All, Wondering what the best way is to allow a contact to update their own email address on our site/via manage subscription page? Would we need to edit that page template? Any examples? Thank you!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 13, 2022 07:55
Hi @GWalsh , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! This is a great question 🙂 I wanted to refer you to this thread where @ka...read more
Solved
AOkoro on May 12, 2022
Hello All, Is there a way to exclude certain contacts from receiving nurture campaigns if these campaigns if these contacts are associated with accounts that have current deals.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 12, 2022 21:14
Hi @AOkoro , Yes, in the marketing email editor you can exclude individual contacts or lists of contacts in the Send or Schedule tab: ...read more
Vivre on May 11, 2022
It would be great to be able to save sets of smart rules to select or drag in drop in future emails. Finding that I am having to create the same set of rules over and over for each content block and it's very time consuming.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 11, 2022 21:41
Hi @Vivre , Agreed, this would be great. Other users have already requested this: Smart-Rules for Saved Sections Unfortunately, the pr...read more
kcostello on May 11, 2022
It would be really cool if we could get data on our read rates/# of contacts who read the email stats more easily. Even if it is a bit fluffy - I would like to try to offer an additional engagement stat to track in Dashboards, Power BI, and another read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
May 13, 2022 07:14
Thanks. Yes, we do a lot of email sends to a variety of different audiences. As much of a vanity metric it may be, I would still like to see if there ...read more
KVelarde on May 11, 2022
Hi, I'm having trouble with certain images displaying in Outlook. I'm using outlook office365 and within the body of the email about half of the images are not downloading. I've tested in gmail and it loads without issue. The mobile version of mic read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 12, 2022 11:05
Hi @KVelarde , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Emails can sometimes render differently because of the HTML and CSS standards ...read more
SMcPherson3 on May 11, 2022
Hi there - in SFMC I was able to update the click through links in my mass emails after I had sent them if the receiptient hadn't clicked through on the email yet. This was GREAT for when there were mistakes in the links. Is this possible in Hubspot read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 11, 2022 12:22
Hi @SMcPherson3 , Once an email has been delivered, its content cannot be changed anymore in HubSpot, unfortunately. Best regards!
GDuncombe on May 11, 2022
When I send a test of my email to Outlook the links (the actual URLs) are showing. Does anyone know how to make these go away? I know it can be done because we have another instance of Hubspot for my parent company and they do not have visible URLs read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 12, 2022 07:40
It is limited to Outlook. And, I do not see it in Outlook in any other emails I compose or many of those I read.
KWright13 on May 09, 2022
Hi there! So I'm trying to set up an automation that will move a contact into 2 different Deal Stages ("Replied" and "Didn't Reply") based on whether or not they clicked a CTA button in an email i sent to them. So if they open read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 12, 2022 21:51
Hi @KWright13 , As these workflows are contact -based workflows, they do not show up under deal automation. That's expected behavior. ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.