• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
ATsoukala on August 07, 2022
Hello people, I have the following problem: I am trying to send out a newsletter, built on the hubspot newsletter builder. I have intergrated multiple links and CTAs. When I preview the email, every link works perfectly. When I send out read more
ClintonR on August 07, 2022
Hi Team, I am wanting to create a form and have it sent to different mailboxes depending on the response of the user. It's important that the form content be delivered. This sounds pretty simple but I haven't been able to find anything in read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 07, 2022 00:42
Solved via this post from @karstenkohler https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Lead-Capture-Tools/Send-form-results-to-different-emails-based-on-fo...read more
JZayden on August 05, 2022
Hi, everyone. I hope you will be doing good. As we are thing about the marketing campaign for our business. As we have business email for s moker under $500 . So could we use that email for our marketing campaign. And what are the best tools for ema read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 06, 2022 09:54
Hi @JZayden , Yes, it is possible to use your business email address to send emails. And to do this you only need to connect your business domai...read more
RTung on August 05, 2022
Hey all, Was doing research on how to better show our unsubscribe page as we have a lot of different user types that get different subscriptions. However, since they're all in HubSpot, we only have one page and it looks like a crazy page if you' read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Partner
August 06, 2022 11:36
Hi @RTung have you thought about simplifying your subscription types to only be 3? Marketing Emails, Player Update Emails, Score Update email...read more
Solved
jasonrychter on August 05, 2022
Hello, I am having problems with contacts receiving the same email twice at exactly the same time. I have several of my email addresses on these sends and all of them are receiving the same email 2x. Does anyone know what might be causing this? read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
August 06, 2022 10:22
Hi @jasonrychter , In your case, I think you need to check the email marketing workflows, maybe two emails are triggering with the same title an...read more
Demian_Peterson on August 05, 2022
I'm working with a cold list. The list has roughly 5,000 contacts. I'd like the list to only send out 300 contacts a day. How do I set up that type of parameter? Thank you in advance.
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 06, 2022 11:02
Hi @Demian_Peterson , It is not possible as of now. But you can do this with a few manual efforts like you need to create multiple lists having ...read more
RTung on August 04, 2022
Hey all, The Scenario We're potentially seeing a lot of our users forwarding our emails to new users and these new users are subsequently clicking through to take actions. If we look at the 'First Page Seen' Contact Property for these read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 05, 2022 12:06
Hi @RTung , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I would like to tag in our subject matter experts to see if they have advice. H...read more
PCassin on August 04, 2022
Hi! We use MailChimp for our mass email webinar invites and monthly newsletter for 100K subscribers HubSpot Marketing for engaged lead email automation; very personal and targeted HubSpot SALES for our CRM and for targeted outbound lead gen ca read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
August 05, 2022 11:12
@PCassin unsubscribing from marketing emails, or even being marked as a "non-marketing contact" in HubSpot, does not prevent sales from sending 1:1...read more
Solved
MMcGriff on August 04, 2022
Hello all, New to the board so please be gentle. On my email editing toolbar the image icon seems to be missing. Any suggestions why that might be? Using a regular email template. thanks, Mark
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 04, 2022 06:54
You're still able to do that by dragging the image module next text field, giving you a multi-column layout.   You can then adjust the column...read more
Solved
KLottoShabat2 on August 04, 2022
Hi, So I built a newsletter in Hubspot and would now like to share it on LinkedIn and Twitter. LinkedIn tells me that there is no preview image. Can I upload a preview image to HS and it's automatically displayed when I share the newsletter on soci read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
August 04, 2022 05:55
@KLottoShabat2 my advice is this: Use the HubSpot social tool to schedule your posts, because you can choose your preview image. Web versions of em...read more
MLozano88 on August 03, 2022
So If I have a list of 200 people, and I want to send the same email to all the list at different times. How can I do that? If I want to send the email to 50 people on day 1 and the next day to another 50 people, is there any way I could do that read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
August 04, 2022 02:52
Hi @MLozano88 There's no native solution for this, I don't believe, but a couple of workarounds have been discussed previously that you migh...read more
philraymond on August 03, 2022
HubSpot Support tells me this isn't possible, but there must be a way. I'd like to give existing contacts a way to choose their own email frequency (weekly, monthly, or quarterly). Has anyone found a way to do this?
0 upvote
6 Replies
August 05, 2022 08:55
Wow, thanks so much for this! Might take me a while, but I will circle back if I get something working. Thanks again!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.