• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
TK32_EEC on June 18, 2024
Why can't I select multiple subscription types when I make an eDM to send to my contacts? Is there a way to do this without cloning the eDM and resending it with the 2nd subscription type selected? What if it's and email that's relevant to 2 differe read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 18, 2024 02:17
Hi @TK32_EEC , Recipients are primarly determined by the lists you add in the Send or schedule tab, not by the subscription type you choose....read more
MMcCann9 on June 14, 2024
We are using Teams to host a webinar and we want to send the confirmation email with a link to the add the event to your calendar and I cannot figure out how to do it. The webinar has been set up in Teams as a Town Hall (not sure if that matters or read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
June 15, 2024 02:31
First, set up your webinar in Teams like you normally do. Open Outlook and create a new event with the same details as your Teams webinar. Sa...read more
AJackson90 on June 14, 2024
With the new public beta, we are looking to find out if the new bot-excluded rates also correspond over to workflows that use email opens or clicks as a metrics. Meaning, if the open is identified as being bot related, will it not enroll that pe read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 17, 2024 09:18
Beta info: Name: Email - New Bot Open & Click Rate Link: https://app.hubspot.com/product-updates/YOURID/?query=open&update=13934315
JLobina on June 13, 2024
Hello Everyone, I am trying to figure out how I can set up an automation email connected to the contacts I have in HubSpot? Anyone who has a video tutorial will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance ^_^
1 upvote
5 Replies
Top Contributor
June 14, 2024 01:17
@JLobina Here is a quick video how you can carete automated emails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su4Rsm05BbA Let me know if you have...read more
DSoetan5 on June 13, 2024
Hi, We're planning to set up segments in HubSpot. We'd like each segment to have a revenue target and a list of contacts which our sales teams would call. I'd appreciate any help in how to go about setting this up. We'd also like to be able to t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 13, 2024 17:40
Hey @DSoetan5 , thank you for posting in our Community! Setting up segments in HubSpot with revenue targets and tracking KPIs can significan...read more
Nbutler285 on June 12, 2024
Hello, I've been trying to debug an issue for a while and can't seem to get anywhere. We've setup custom subscription preferences, unsubscribe, and subscription preferences confirmation pages. The subscription preferences page appears correctl read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 12, 2024 16:21
I can give that a shot! However, when I switch back to the default page (the one provided by HS) which presumably has the correct js, its also not w...read more
LHarris8 on June 12, 2024
I have created a draft email and all is saved ok - however when I try to send I get an error that my email doesnt have an unsubscribe link. I have got the unsubscribe box clicked in my options and on my draft there is an unsubscribe at the bottom of read more
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 12, 2024 15:07
Hi @LHarris8 , Did you potentially remove it from the web version of the email? HubSpot still requires it to be there. Best regards
Solved
emmanuelkatto on June 12, 2024
Hi all, I am Emmanuel Katto. I want to know can we export Hubspot newsletter template to any other tool or to outlook? If yes, how? Please let me know. Thanks! Emmanuel Katto
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 12, 2024 08:11
Hello @emmanuelkatto , HubSpot does unfortunately not support exporting email templates from the drag and drop email editor. If it's any...read more
Solved
AjayPatel24 on June 12, 2024
Hello, I'm looking for some advice on customising marketing emails in HubSpot along with how we can connect this with workflow automation. We're a Marketing Professional customer and are already using marketing automation to send emails to cust read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 12, 2024 07:45
Hi @AjayPatel24 , The exact approach depends a bit on how you're tracking which product a website visitor chooses. Generally, you would either...read more
Solved
MartinaWi on June 12, 2024
We have three different subscription types (One to One, Press, Business Update) and would like to further subdivide the latter thematically (into Events, Products, Business Digest). This means that users should see the three different subscription read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Contributor
June 12, 2024 04:59
Hi @MartinaWi , Before I answer, please keep in mind that this reply does not constitute legal advice. Some of your questions should be discuss...read more
Solved
LeoNijs on June 11, 2024
Hi guys, I'm in a pickle and can use some help. We use Hubspot as our CRM and ESP. The contacts in our CRM consist of people that are donating to one specific charity. What we have now is a dozen different confirmation e-mails. A specific read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 11, 2024 11:57
Hi @LeoNijs , In Marketing Hub Professional, this can be done through smart rules: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/create-and-man...read more
Solved
PJohns on June 11, 2024
Hi, A general reports question if I can. There is a great report in HS that shows Activity by Type and lists: Call Task Forwarded Email Note Meeting Email reply frm contact Email sent to contact etc... But does email sent to contact read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 11, 2024 08:04
Hi @PJohns , Great question - no, marketing emails are not considered (sales) activities and would not be reflected in a regular activities re...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.