State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
emmanuel_katto on January 18, 2024
Hello Myself Emmanuel Katto, We have a general address and would like to add a general signature for everyone ex. team xx, not our signature each time. I searched in the inboxes and found nowhere I can configure this to my inbox. could you please le read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
January 18, 2024 03:19
Hi @emmanuel_katto The link attached below will help you to resolve your query and help to enhance your knowledge of the import process. If ...read more
Solved
CSirmans on December 22, 2023
I currently have a google sheets file that is constantly being updated with new emails and names. I am wondering if there is a way to upload this file to Hubspot and add it to a workflow. The workflow would send an email to the new email address eve read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 23, 2023 00:34
Hi @CSirmans , Workflows can automatically enroll contacts from a list or from specific sources, so the challenge is simply making these conta...read more
Solved
VSaulyte on November 28, 2023
Hello, I'm wondering what permission and where an admin has to give me so that I'm able to connect my personal email account.
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 28, 2023 05:57
Hi @VSaulyte , This is the permission your admin should be looking for: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-user-permissions ...read more
Solved
Jeck87 on November 27, 2023
Hi Community, I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain why this is happening. I've been sending out sales emails via HS sequences that contain links to click as a the call to action. When I monitor the activity feed after sending messages read more
Accepted Solution
Participant
January 10, 2024 13:11
I had this happening on emails as well @Jeck87 . For a short term fix we simply removed those email addresses but it is frustrating that the email ...read more
JBrenna on October 30, 2023
Hey folks - Google and Yahoo have announced that they will be enforcing new email sender requirements come February 2024. Here is a post that outlines guidelines and best practices to help set you all up for success. Please continue using this th read more
HubSpot Product Team
March 18, 2024 18:47
Hello @JK_0322 , According to RFC standards, SPF should be verified on the 'return path domain', not the 'from domain'. If you are sendin...read more
Solved
pmourad84 on September 21, 2023
I created a custom email signature for Gmail, and it works perfectly. Some of my teammates have Hubspot email integrated to their Gmail account. The custom signature I created does not look correct at all to them. Is there any way I can solve this? read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
September 21, 2023 10:26
Hi @pmourad84 Or you can try this Use the HubSpot signature generator. HubSpot has a built-in signature generator that you can use to ...read more
Solved
MTalha13 on August 22, 2023
Hi, We have two different websites connected to Hubspot. We have bought the transactional add-on and we use it to send emails from one of the websites. We want to send transactional emails from the other website as well. Is it possible to use the read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
August 23, 2023 04:35
Hi @MTalha13 Yes, it is possible to use the same transactional dedicated IP for two different websites. However, you will need to set up DNS rec...read more
mohamedhamad on August 07, 2023
I have a wordpress website with a gravity form, where i have a checkbox to "Subscribe" to the newsletter as an opt-in. How do i push that information to a contact record in hubspot marking them as a subscriber and to a specific list.
August 07, 2023 16:38
One way to do this would be to create a workflow that triggers when the gravity form is filled out with a filter that only applies to those who selec...read more
TSkov on July 31, 2023
Hi We use Simply.com as a web and mail host and now one of our mail accounts keeps getting bounced and blocked by the receivers. I have added this to my DNS, but without any luck: TXT @ v=spf1 include:spf.simply.com include:140451633.spf01 read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor
July 31, 2023 11:45
Hi @TSkov Okay, and what is the bounce message. What is the reason you are being told these emails are bouncing? If you have a paid su...read more
Solved
Callumsmith1 on July 06, 2023
Looking for a way to send outbound email campaigns through hubspots email builder and import them into either ZoomInfo or Growbots. Don't want to send them from our domain in HS since that's bad business so looking for a work around. Is the read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 07, 2023 00:27
Hi @Callumsmith1 , Emails created in HubSpot can unfortunately not be exported, no. You can send them to yourself to access the HTML of that e...read more
Danish_khan on June 13, 2023
Hello 👋 hubspotters! Quick question: I am trying to trying to opt out users from a deal based workflow when they reply back to my email. The if else coniditon is if marketing emails reply is equal or greater than one . The support team explai read more
Participant
June 13, 2023 11:37
@OPerek-Clark I meant using the manual Logging functionality in hubspot. Here is the article from the knowledge base --> https://knowledge.hu...read more
Solved
AIdris-Animas on June 02, 2023
There's need to be able to log an incoming email on the contact record when it comes in. How can this be done so as to get the full email activity logged?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 02, 2023 14:41
Hi @AIdris-Animas , You can use either the forwarding email address or simply reply to the email, using the HubSpot Sales extension or the BCC...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.