Email Marketing Tool

ben-duchy
Top Contributor

automated email response for same form

SOLVE

Hello. I've created automated email responses for each 'register interest' form on my website. Each form links to a different housing development. Although it works if the user registers on multiple, it doesn't work if the user completes the same form i.e. if they forget they have already registered their interest on a particular development.

Is it possible for the user to recieve an automated response regardless if they have filled the same form or not?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ben-duchy

By default, workflow re-enrolment is turned off, meaning contacts can only pass through once. 

To get this working you would need to check the re-enrollment settings. Alternativly I would recommend switching this to a form follow up email. 

Couple of articles to help:

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @ben-duchy

Have you used the follow-up email setting on the form, or a workflow to create your automated response? 

Thanks, Phil.

0 Upvotes
ben-duchy
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Phil,

I've figured it out - I needed to set the re-enrollment trigger found within the original enrollment trigger in the workflow.

Thanks for looking into anyway.

Ben

0 Upvotes
ben-duchy
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Phil,

They have been created using the workflow. To clarify, it does work, but only once per form (per person). I need it to send even if they have already filled it out.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ben-duchy

By default, workflow re-enrolment is turned off, meaning contacts can only pass through once. 

To get this working you would need to check the re-enrollment settings. Alternativly I would recommend switching this to a form follow up email. 

Couple of articles to help:

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes