Email Marketing Tool

blakmk
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

Hi

I use the hubspot plugin in gmail but it seems to want to automatically log and track all my emails. How do i turn this off?

https://cl.ly/1M122v1I0c19

1 Soluciones aceptada
BeccaArmistead
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

auto log on by default

resolver

Hi Community!

This default changed over the weekend from being a "sticky" setting, meaning it saved your previous selection to being selected by default.  The product team has now changed the setting back to it's previous behavior so it is again "sticky".

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

32 Respuestas 32
Charissa
Participante

auto log on by default

resolver

Looking forward to hearing more, this is a nuisance.

0 Me gusta
Hui
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

Hi, this is also a problem for me. Only a small percentage of my emails are sales related.

0 Me gusta
recarv
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

I surely hope this isn't intended.  I imagine this is creating a lot of noise for folks in the CRM in addition to the annoyance.

vrmichelle
Participante

auto log on by default

resolver

Yes, it has been defaulted to have "log" unchecked" and now I have to ensure it's unchecked each time. There is sensitive information that shold not be getting logged in the system - that is just between employees.

0 Me gusta
MP1
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

Hi.

Please turn the default selection off, its very annoying and all of my team are complaining. Not a welcome addition to the tool.

Also we dont use Hubspot as a CRM tool, is this even legal to automatically log our emails without permission??

0 Me gusta
vinz
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

Thanks, please keep us posted. I had to uninstall the plugin and integration with gmail as it was getting very annoying.

0 Me gusta
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

auto log on by default

resolver

You can uncheck the Log box on an inidvidual basis, or log out of the extenion by going to app.getsidekick.com/signout 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Me gusta
dhavalbhatt
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

I will stop using the product if i've to do it on indvidual basis. It should remember my last selection!

0 Me gusta
billboebel
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

Really?  It used to remember my prior setting so if I selected not to log and not to track, the next email would have those deselected.  That was ok.  Having it auto-on is much worse for me, as CEO, not a sales person.... I want my emails to customers to be logged but not other sensitive emails.  With this setting I end up auto-logging some sensitive emails by mistake.

I wish I could have these off by default and the select them only when I'm replying to a customer... as opposed to the other way around!

0 Me gusta
Davegainford
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

Before you clicked when you wanted to log not unclick why has it changed and why doesnt it do what it used to and just recognise the last thing you selected which solves everyones issues

Davegainford
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

This has just happened on Gmail not sure if its a upgrade but I do not want to log all emails only the ones I want is there a way to not set it as default, before I selected log and track if I wanted to.

0 Me gusta
dhavalbhatt
Miembro

auto log on by default

resolver

this is a messed up upgrade. 

I use gmail to write emails to my friends and family. i do not want to add them in CRM.

Make auto-log turn off!!!

0 Me gusta