Email Marketing Tool

AnaMachado
Participant

add poll to my newsletter

Hi,

Do you know if it's possible to add a poll to my newsletter? If it's possible how can I do that? Do I have to create the poll on survey monkey first?

Thanks,

Ana

5 Replies 5
AnaMachado
Participant

Hi Tina,

I used the CTA trick once in the past. I might try it again.

Thanks for your help and sending the documentation.

Ana

taita
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @AnaMachado! Thanks for reaching out!

At this time we cannot add polls or survey forms into emails. This has been brought up as a similar idea posted here if you'd like to upvote/comment!

There are a few options to achieve this with some workaround:

1. You can add CTAs to the email and make each CTA a different option for your poll (Yes/No CTA options). After you sent out the email, you could then create a list based on the CTA clicks to see which CTA was clicked the most! I am including documentation on how to create CTAs here if you would like to reference it. 
  2. Use integrations like SurveyMonkey and link to the survey externally. You can find further information on the integration at this link here. 

I hope this helps clarify!

Best,

Tina A

AmandaBell
Participant

Has anyone here every included a link to your LinkedIn company page to a post that contains a poll? I am considering doing this because at least I would be sending the viewer to our LinkedIn company page to engage and maybe they would also start following us. If you just use the Survey Monkey route, you send them to a survey hosted on another page.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a great idea, @AmandaBell! Thanks for sharing 🙂 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
SarahMayo1
Participant

Ooh I hadn't thought of trying this, it's a really good idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

0 Upvotes