Email Marketing Tool

jbee17
Membro | Parceiro
Membro | Parceiro

Workflow vs. email template vs. marketing email

resolver

Hi I'm new to Hubspot and to the community!  

I have a real estate client that wants to set up a series of lead process emails using leads they've acquired from vairous events and of course online advertising campaigns (facebook and google mostly) . 

I am currently setting up some templates for them (with personalisation tokens). But there are a lot of if/then scenarios for followup (lead not responding, reminding lead about appointment etc.), so I was wondering if it would be more efficient to set this up as a workflow? 

Can I use the content created in an email template to populate a marketing email? I'm really lost here. 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: Workflow vs. email template vs. marketing email?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:HubSpot_Logo_Academy.png

Unless you have LOTS of free time on your hands you'll probably want to complete a few training sessions before going any further. Trust, it will save you both time and grey hairs.
- see HubSpot Design
- see HubSpot Email Marketing
- see HubSpot Marketing
- see HubSpot Contextual Marketing

That being said, the 'content' used in an email template is like lorem ipsum on a new webpage -- it's only intended as place holder content so frontend email writers can see whatthehe11 they need to include in each section of the email.

Note:
- Email templates are used to CREATE marketing emails. (they are not actual emails)
- Email templates are used to house the master layout for all dependent emails based on those templates.
- Modifications to email templates may impact all dependencies. (just like WordPress page templates)

Make sense?

And yes, the if/then logic should be reserved for use in workflows in most use cases.

Good luck on your project.

Always happy to help. Reach out anytime if we can be of assistance with HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: Workflow vs. email template vs. marketing email?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:HubSpot_Logo_Academy.png

Unless you have LOTS of free time on your hands you'll probably want to complete a few training sessions before going any further. Trust, it will save you both time and grey hairs.
- see HubSpot Design
- see HubSpot Email Marketing
- see HubSpot Marketing
- see HubSpot Contextual Marketing

That being said, the 'content' used in an email template is like lorem ipsum on a new webpage -- it's only intended as place holder content so frontend email writers can see whatthehe11 they need to include in each section of the email.

Note:
- Email templates are used to CREATE marketing emails. (they are not actual emails)
- Email templates are used to house the master layout for all dependent emails based on those templates.
- Modifications to email templates may impact all dependencies. (just like WordPress page templates)

Make sense?

And yes, the if/then logic should be reserved for use in workflows in most use cases.

Good luck on your project.

Always happy to help. Reach out anytime if we can be of assistance with HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva