Email Marketing Tool

SMilne9
Participant

Workflow email links not working

Hi, 

I am working through my first workflow setup and I have ran into a problem when testing the email links I've embeded. I'm using a simple text template as part of a contact us form enquiry follow up and offering some additional information as part of a thank you email. 

The problem is that when I click on the link in the test email it doesn't load and the tab just says the site can't be reached. I've got my primary domains and email sender domains connected so I'm a bit lost as to why this isn't working. 

Can anyone advise on how to solve this problem? 

Thank you. 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
SMilne9
Participant

Hi @PamCotton , 

I tested this with a couple of people internally and one person externally. Neither of them had any issues accessing the links in a test email. It could be isolated to me but I can't see what would be stopping this? I tried your suggestion and cleared my cache, turned off ad blockers etc. but I still can't access the links from within the test email. I am accessing the email from the email builder section and then on actions selecting test email. Is this not correct? 

Kindly, 

Stuart 

0 Upvotes
SMilne9
Participant

Hello Pam, 

No, we have not sent an email yet. We are still building the workflows. I have only tested the email sends to myself using a random set of contact details. No matter the email or send I test (within email builder) the links never work. Screenshot below of what I see. 

SMilne9_0-1633076770449.png

SMilne9_1-1633076802055.png

Please advise. 

Thank you, 

Stuart 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @SMilne9 I was able to check internally and the email test is working on my end. I would like to ask you the steps you took to send the test email that contains this error? Could you please test in another device opening the link? Or if you have any ad blocker on your browser I would recommend turn off until your tests are completed.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @SMilne9, have you actually send an email without being a test? Just to confirm if the link will still not work.  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes