Email Marketing Tool

jomiglino
Colaborador(a)

Why don't I get any clicks?

resolver

Hello,

I am puzzled. I get high open rates on my email blasts. Usually between 30 and 50%, but never any click-throughs.  My embedded links andCTAs look good. So I don't understand what could be happening. I use the Chrome browser. Could that be a factor? Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

jo

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
GRajput
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

Hi jomiglino,

The open rate you have mentioned is really good. This simply says the subject line, the sender name, address, and other related elements are playing well.

Now when people are opening your emails but not clicking in there, which means there is something you need to check with the email content.

Running an A/B test would be a good idea here. Try creating a new version of your email. You can play around following elements in your second version of the email.

Copy: you may use bullet points, use short and single-liner text instead of lengthy ones.

Images: add images if missing, if already added try resizing and re-positioning them.

CTA's text: work around a little and find more relevant and appealing CTA text.

CTA's color: it plays a great role, don't underestimate it. I am not recommending picking up any color that is totally out of your brand's pellet. But try using bright colors for CTA.

Hope doing all this will help you get a good CTR.

Keep Rocking!!

Enjoy,
Gaurav

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
GRajput
Solução

resolver

Hi jomiglino,

The open rate you have mentioned is really good. This simply says the subject line, the sender name, address, and other related elements are playing well.

Now when people are opening your emails but not clicking in there, which means there is something you need to check with the email content.

Running an A/B test would be a good idea here. Try creating a new version of your email. You can play around following elements in your second version of the email.

Copy: you may use bullet points, use short and single-liner text instead of lengthy ones.

Images: add images if missing, if already added try resizing and re-positioning them.

CTA's text: work around a little and find more relevant and appealing CTA text.

CTA's color: it plays a great role, don't underestimate it. I am not recommending picking up any color that is totally out of your brand's pellet. But try using bright colors for CTA.

Hope doing all this will help you get a good CTR.

Keep Rocking!!

Enjoy,
Gaurav

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

jomiglino
Colaborador(a)

resolver
Gaurav!

Thank you so much for the great information. I have wanted to try AB testing but didn’t think my lists were big enough. I’ll go back and check that. I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful advice. I’ll try what you have mentioned and let you know.

Thanks again so very much!

Cheers!

jo
0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @jomiglino,

How many recipients do these emails have? What exactly do you mean when you say you're using Chrome? (The browser you use shouldn't affect the click-through-rate of your contacts.)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jomiglino
Colaborador(a)

resolver
Thanks for your response. I send no more than 300 per email blast. IAs I mentioned I always get an open rate of 30-50%.When I embed the CTA I use hubspot’s tool. Is there anything else I should be doing?
0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @jomiglino,

Just to confirm, when you're checking the email metrics, you're navigating to Menu > Marketing > Email, then click on the sent email and scroll down to see open rate and click rate, correct?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
jomiglino
Colaborador(a)

resolver
Yes I am.
0 Avaliação positiva