Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Where is Communication Subscriptions in Beta?

Regular Contributor

I need to manually unsubscribe a contact from a particular subscription.  When looking for how to do this on HubSpot, I find this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/manage-your-subscription-preferences-and...

which states there is a Communication Preferences tab "on the left" which I do not see.  I am currently in Beta view which makes me think it has been moved but I can't find it for the life of me and now I'm just determined to find it.  

Appreciate the help. Smiley feliz 

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
6 Respostas 6
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @amandabrunish,

I also am in the beta for contact view. The Communication Subscriptions on my view is in-between About and Website Activity.

Perhaps the About just needs to be collapsed?

Communication-Subscriptions.JPG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Highlighted
Herói da comunidade

Confirmed ... something doesn't compute.

We've checked multiple different Enterprise portals only to see Communications Subscriptions in one portal (the youngest 2018 portal). The other Enterprise portals (from pre-2015) don't show that section.

Interesting ... 

-ps

It should be noted that we're Super Admin's on all HubSpot portals we touch.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, it definitely does not exist on my portal. Smiley triste   I'll reach out to Support to get the scoop.  Thank you!

2019-02-11_10-26-40.jpg

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Gerente da comunidade

Hey all! Thanks for your question, clarifying on the 'communication subscriptions' card that you can see on the left of the contact record. This card will appear on the contact record only when portals have their GDPR settings enabled in their account settings. 

With GDPR turned on in HubSpot, contacts in the CRM would require to have a subscription type for them to be able to receive a marketing email. Whereas for portals without GDPR turned on, contacts will be in an 'opt in' state and does not need to be explicitly opted in to the subscription type in order to receive a marketing email from your portal! (you can see if a contact opted out from a subscription type from the contact property 'opted out of: email subscription type' when viewing a contact's all properties)

Best,

Celin

HubSpot Support

Principal conselheiro

If the case is this is only available when you have GDPR enabled, then how do you change the subscription status on a contact record when GDPR is not enabled?

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Gerente da comunidade

If GDPR functionality isn't enabled in your account, you can check a contact's Opted out of email properties, essentially, your contacts will be in either of the following two subscription states;

1. Opted in (all contacts are by default opted in)

2. Opted out (you can see if contacts have opted out with the contact's Opted out of email properties

We've updated this documentation with more information! - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-see-if-a-contact-opted-out-of-...

Best,

Celin

HubSpot Support