Email Marketing Tool

Gotcha
Contributor

Where do marketing email replies go?

Last marketing or bulk email we did was years ago and someone else was doing it. I have a new person and we sent about 3,000 emails and had about 2600 successful deliveries.

I am fairly confident, in the past, I would get all the auto-replies in my Gmail inbox. This time, I got ZERO replies or auto replies. I checked spam folder as well.

I can not believe out of 2600 emails, not a single auto-reply. These are all commercial or businesses. Surely there were some OOOs or recipient no longer works there.

Kevin sent the email and he does not have a connected email (AFAIK), but he used my email as the from, and my email is connected.

Where are all these auto replies?

I am worried we may have missed a legitimate reply.

* I should add, that our domain was not authenticated when the email was sent. (It is now) I meant to update DNS prior to the send but the market asst was not aware I was going to do that. That email campaign was sent using Hubspot servers I guess.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Gotcha,

Replies to marketing emails will be sent to whatever email address you specified here:

karstenkoehler_0-1715243759821.png

Can you confirm that you checked the exact inbox that was used for the send?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Gotcha
Contributor

Yes. Since we are on the lower Marketing plan, we can not uncheck that option. I did confirm the from address was my email address.

Gotcha_0-1715244244188.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

@Gotcha have you checked all folders where replies might have landed? Promotional, spam, quarantine?

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Gotcha
Contributor

Yes I have checked spam. I have also checked my filters to see if I had any type of filter or rule that would route the emails to a different label or inbox.

0 Upvotes