Email Marketing Tool

Lucy_R
Membro

What to do with Hard Bounces?

resolver

Hi there

I'm interested to learn what others do with email addresses that have hard bounced?

Do you just suck it up and delete them from your list so they don't skew resuolts? or is there a strategy we can put in place to try and reverse them?

If anyone has experience they can share that would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Thanks

L

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @Lucy_R great question!

Not all bounces are permanent. Depending on the nature of the bounce (see breakdown of reasons here) , you can try resending to a bounced email address in the next email send.

Here's a great Knowledge Base article on how to organise hard bounce contacts and identify those that you can send to again: How can I send an email to a contact that has previously bounced?

Let me know if you have any questions further to this article. Keep in mind this applies to customers using the paid Marketing Platform who can contact support (via Help button) for unbounce help. 🙂

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Qt
Colaborador(a)

resolver

We keep some of these records, because our hope is that those who are cookied return to visit us, fill out a form with their true email address and in turn updates the record. This way we get to keep all their historical visitor/engagement data with their new healthy email address. 

roisinkirby
Solução

resolver

Hey @Lucy_R great question!

Not all bounces are permanent. Depending on the nature of the bounce (see breakdown of reasons here) , you can try resending to a bounced email address in the next email send.

Here's a great Knowledge Base article on how to organise hard bounce contacts and identify those that you can send to again: How can I send an email to a contact that has previously bounced?

Let me know if you have any questions further to this article. Keep in mind this applies to customers using the paid Marketing Platform who can contact support (via Help button) for unbounce help. 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva