Email Marketing Tool

mathieueueu
Membre

What are the rules of the subscription confirmation email?

Hello,

I made a subscription confirmation email to be sent to everyone who filled out the poll under every pages of my blog, which is where my newsletter form is.

Someone booked a meeting with my CEO and received the subscription confirmation email right away. Why ? I thought it was only supposed to be sent out to people who filled the poll. 

Thank you for your help

0 Votes
2 Réponses
mathieueueu
Membre

Hello @sharonlicari, thank you for your response 🙂

The thing is that the contact got created automatically when he booked a meeting, and in the same minute he received the "You booked a meeting" email but also the "You are almost there" email (which is the subscription confirmation email). 

Both email are registered as "marketing email", maybe it has something to do with this ? That he received his first marketing email with the meeting, and it counted as a subscription ? I don't know.

0 Votes
sharonlicari
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @mathieueueu 

Welcome to the Community!

Based on this article from our knowledge base, if you've enabled GDPR tools in your account you can add Marketing Email or Sales Email subscription types to your contacts manually. It's possible your CEO has set up this manually to this specific contact and received the subscription confirmation email. 

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes