Email Marketing Tool

MrBean
Top Contributor

Very Frustrating: Cannot filter exports of new template/sequence analytics by date.

SOLVE

So.. the Sales Content Analytics Tool is cool... and is just what outbound needs...or is it?Date: 1/1/2021

When I first found this feature in the hub, i was excited-- until I discovered you can't filter the exports by date. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what.

It would be superrrrrr helpful since templates/sequences are messy and the descriptive stats hubspot provides is too shallow

Has someone found a way to do this without manually copying the data out of hubspot? Trying to automatically read weekly .csv's into a program i built.

thanks 😕

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ian_Matt
Solution
Contributor

Very Frustrating: Cannot filter exports of new template/sequence analytics by date.

SOLVE

Hi @MrBean ,

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but at the top of the Sales Content Analytics page you can change the date to a rolling or custom date. 

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 10.11.26.png

Then once you export you'll get only the data for this time period. 

Hopefully this helps! If so it would be great so consider hitting the 'Accept as a solution option' 🙂

Many thanks,

Ian

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ian_Matt
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @MrBean ,

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but at the top of the Sales Content Analytics page you can change the date to a rolling or custom date. 

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 10.11.26.png

Then once you export you'll get only the data for this time period. 

Hopefully this helps! If so it would be great so consider hitting the 'Accept as a solution option' 🙂

Many thanks,

Ian