Email Marketing Tool

cstruble
Participant

VML + HubSpot Module

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm trying to implement "bulletproof" email background images into my email templates (as the background image currently doesn't show in Outlook). However, I am not sure how to get the VML code to work with our module where the end-user adds the background image...

Here's my current code that works (but the image is hard coded within VML):

<!--Outlook Fix for Background Image-->
<td valign="top" colspan=12 width="100.0%" class=" column" style="width:100.0%; text-align: left; padding: 0; font-family: {{ primary_font }}; font-size: {{ primary_font_size }}; line-height: 1.5em; color: {{ primary_font_color }}; background-color:#30ccc9; background-position:center center; background-size:cover; {% module "module_16129825897992" path="/Navigate360/Email/parts/Email Background Image", label="Email Background Image", no_wrapper=True %}">
<!--[if gte mso 9]>
<v:rect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" fill="true" stroke="false" style="width:600px;">
<v:fill type="tile" src="https://info.navigate360.com/hubfs/Email%20Headers/600x725/Nav360-K12-EB-070221-How%20District%20Lea..." color="#30ccc9" />
<v:textbox style="mso-fit-shape-to-text:true" inset="0,0,0,0">
<![endif]-->
<div>
<!--End Outlook Fix for Background Image-->

Any ideas? 

Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

VML + HubSpot Module

SOLVE

Hi @cstruble,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! There are 2 resources I wanted to share as a starting point: 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
cstruble
Participant

VML + HubSpot Module

SOLVE

@MiaSrebrnjak - Thank you for the reply. The article by @Stephanie-OG was extremely helpful and will resolve my issue from my initial tests. 

Thanks again for your help!

MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

VML + HubSpot Module

SOLVE

Hi @cstruble,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! There are 2 resources I wanted to share as a starting point: 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings