Utilizing secondary domains for the automatic email link redirects

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, 

My company has 2 divisions. Both have completely seperate, websites, branding, email campaigns, etc. 

We have a secondary domain set up for the sister company with the same subdomain prefixes as the first company. (email.company1.com/email.company2.com, blog.company1.com/blog.company2.com) When sending an email from the sister company I can understand how to get the web version to reflect the correct URL, but when you click on a link in the email, it shows the primary subdomain until it redirects the link. How can I opt to have the links go through the secondary domain before being redirect?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @Lguerra,

You can customize your email subscription pages here. Because all email subscriptions are associated with one account and one set of settings, the subscription page can only live on one domain.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

It's not the subscription link I am having an issue with... It's the redirect links. When someone clicks through the newsletter it shows the wrong domain until you get to the actual URL. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Lguerra,

Thank you for clarifying! There is currently no way to control how the redirect is presented in the user's browser.

If you would like to see this functionality implemented in the future, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes