Email Marketing Tool

CChaudoir
Participant

Using Email Templates From Marketplace

SOLVE

I'm trying to find the email templates I've installed from the Marketplace and I have a few issues that I'm hoping someone can help me with:

1. When I go to create an automated email, I cannot find the email templates I've installed from the Marketplace. I have to go to the Marketplace and create an email from the installed templates page. Is that correct? 
  2. Even when using templates that said they were drag and drop, I have to convert the template to Drag and Drop, and end up losing basically all of the design elements that I wanted from a template. Any thoughts or suggestions? 
0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

That's a great update. As for the stripping, I tested in both automated and regular and it would seem so, yes. Bummer! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CChaudoir ,

Templates you download from the Asset Marketplace should appear as an option in HubSpot when you choose to create a new email. For example, the 'Sonata' template that is downloaded here will appear when choosing a template (as shown in the screenshot attached below). If a template you downloaded does not appear, I would recommend reaching out to the Provider of the template as they should be automatically added as an option when creating new emails.

webdew_0-1641975065344.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CChaudoir ,

Templates you download from the Asset Marketplace should appear as an option in HubSpot when you choose to create a new email. For example, the 'Sonata' template that is downloaded here will appear when choosing a template (as shown in the screenshot attached below). If a template you downloaded does not appear, I would recommend reaching out to the Provider of the template as they should be automatically added as an option when creating new emails.

webdew_0-1641975065344.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

CChaudoir
Participant

SOLVE

This does help, thank you!

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

SOLVE

Hi @CChaudoir. You are correct, creating an email from your purchased templates starts with going to the marketplace and creating an email there. As for the converting, I see what you're running up against. I tested it and yes, cloning/converting strips everything out. 

My thought is this: Find a template you love and recreate it in your own drag and drop style and save as your own template. Then it will be in your portal, editable and more user-friendly. 

Hope this helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Upvotes
CChaudoir
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Dan, 

I actually found where to pull the installed Marketplace templates from in the Content Creator! If you click "Custom" and click Filter By: All Folders, you will be able to select the folder with the corresponding Marketplace template name. 

However, the stripping of the design elements is still an issue, but thanks for your solution! That may be the best thing to do moving forward. I wonder if the stripping occurs for Regular emails too? 

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

That's a great update. As for the stripping, I tested in both automated and regular and it would seem so, yes. Bummer! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website