Email Marketing Tool

cadyrsmith
Participant

User Personalization Tokens: Phone Number

SOLVE

When I create an email I can insert personalization tokens from the contact owner of the contact. I can add everything except phone number. Will this ever be a feature? We want to have an email template that says something like:

'Calll me at {Contact Owner Phone Number} if you have any questions!'

I can put email, name, even a meetings link, from the Contact Owner, but no phone number. 

Screenshot 2022-01-06 102640.png

2 Accepted solutions
Annie_Birai
Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

If you are looking for a workaround for now, here are some options:

• Create a custom property on the contact record for the Contact Owner's Phone Number and use a workflow to set it automatically whenever a Contact Owner is assigned.
  • Use a smart CTA "Click to Call", with versions for each Contact Owner. 
  • Use the Signature personalization token and ensure all Contact Owners have their number set in their HubSpot profiles. 

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cadyrsmith ,

This functionality is not there that you can pull out your contact owner’s contact details into marketing emails. But there’s a workaround possible

1.  First you have to create a property for saving the contact owner’s contact number
  2. Next, you will be creating a workflow which you have to list out all your contact owners and add their phone number manually for once 

webdew_0-1641544700312.png

webdew_1-1641544699920.png

webdew_2-1641544700314.png

This is how you have to set the property

1. Now you are set to go. Now you can use the marketing emails amd can add the personalization token for adding your contact owner’s contact details

See here

webdew_3-1641544700308.png

Let me know if you need any help with this. I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
chadsideris
Contributor

SOLVE

I completely agree here. We have ~300 contact owners and the idea of building a workflow with branches for all that is quite daunting. We understand we could use a CCA and a JSON library, but this feels like it could be out of the box with infrastructure that largely looks built already.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cadyrsmith ,

This functionality is not there that you can pull out your contact owner’s contact details into marketing emails. But there’s a workaround possible

1.  First you have to create a property for saving the contact owner’s contact number
  2. Next, you will be creating a workflow which you have to list out all your contact owners and add their phone number manually for once 

webdew_0-1641544700312.png

webdew_1-1641544699920.png

webdew_2-1641544700314.png

This is how you have to set the property

1. Now you are set to go. Now you can use the marketing emails amd can add the personalization token for adding your contact owner’s contact details

See here

webdew_3-1641544700308.png

Let me know if you need any help with this. I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

Annie_Birai
Solution

SOLVE

If you are looking for a workaround for now, here are some options:

• Create a custom property on the contact record for the Contact Owner's Phone Number and use a workflow to set it automatically whenever a Contact Owner is assigned.
  • Use a smart CTA "Click to Call", with versions for each Contact Owner. 
  • Use the Signature personalization token and ensure all Contact Owners have their number set in their HubSpot profiles.