Email Marketing Tool

PKirova
Colaborador(a)

Use Unbounced Contacts in Workflow

resolver

I want to make a worflow for contacts which were "unbounced" manually. I can't find the option to filter only these contacts in a workflow. Any ideas?

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @PKirova,

When I just tested it, unbouncing a contact will clear the Email hard bounce reason property. This means that you can create a list of contacts where the Email hard bounce reason has ever been any of [check all the boxes] AND is now unknown. You would use this list for enrollment in your workflow.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

As far as I know it's not possible, no, @PKirova. Currently this has to be done manually. You could set up a workflow that notifies you about bounces so you can address them more quickly.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @PKirova,

When I just tested it, unbouncing a contact will clear the Email hard bounce reason property. This means that you can create a list of contacts where the Email hard bounce reason has ever been any of [check all the boxes] AND is now unknown. You would use this list for enrollment in your workflow.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

PKirova
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks, this works. And, is there a way to unbounce contacts through workflow? We are using Salesforce integration and sometimes users change the contact's email in Salesforce after a call (if there was a typo, for instance) and mark it as valid. So, can I unbounce these cases in Hubspot via workflow?

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

As far as I know it's not possible, no, @PKirova. Currently this has to be done manually. You could set up a workflow that notifies you about bounces so you can address them more quickly.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva