Email Marketing Tool

EDeutschmann

Uploading an HTML email to use in Marketing Hub

SOLVE

Hello, 

I am trying to upload an HTML of an email I created on a different program into Hubspot to be used in a marketing email. 

How and where do I need to upload my HTML email in order to do this? I've tried uploading HTMLs in the past and have not been able to access them in the marketing hub. 

Thank you! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EDeutschmann,

This is unfortunately not possible. If I remember correctly there used to be an option for importing existing HTML but this has since been deprecated. Email templates can now either be created through the layout editor (learn more in this Academy lesson) or in the drag and drop email editor.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EDeutschmann,

This is unfortunately not possible. If I remember correctly there used to be an option for importing existing HTML but this has since been deprecated. Email templates can now either be created through the layout editor (learn more in this Academy lesson) or in the drag and drop email editor.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.