Email Marketing Tool

wlee168
Participant

Uploading a CTA button image into Hubspot changes the colour

Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 11.40.48.png

As you can see, the background colour changes once the image is uploaded. Instead of the bright orange, it's a dingy browny yellow. 

This only happens on my Hubspot account but does not happen from my colleague's Hubspot account/laptop/monitor. 

This has happened on multiple email templates now, last week and today. 

Anyone know the reason why? 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
DanielSanchez
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @wlee168 ,

Try exporting the file in another extension. If you are using PNG, export in JPG, if you are using JPG try PNG, WEBPG or SVG.

Another alternative is to create this CTA as a button and not an image, and insert it in the email as a button CTA and not an image CTA.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best! 🙂

wlee168
Participant

Thanks Dan. 

I sent a test email around to my team and when they opened it on their devices, they saw the colour that I see, the incorrect one (bottom button in screenshot). I've also been using Hubspot on this device for months and have never had an issue so this problem is baffling to me. 

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

I see. Have you asked HubSpot Support if they've seen this with other clients? In addition to asking the brain trust here on Community, I'd definitely ask Support. Sorry it wasn't an "easy button" answer from me! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
danmoyle

Hi @wlee168. It's such a subtle difference but I see it. And I confirmed that the hex goes from F8AF00 to E2A929. I know some changes can occur when uploading an image in general to the internet, due to a difference in the color profile of your image not matching the color profile used by varying web browsers. If you're seeing but others aren't, I would test it with a larger audience to see if it's something only you're seeing on your browser. I'm not super technical, but I would think that could indicate an issue with your technology. 

It's not an easy button answer, but that's my understanding. All the best!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/