Unsubscribe pages

Regular Contributor

Is there a way to manage multiple business units on HubSpot unsubscribe pages or is there a way that I can manage multiple unsubscribe pages per business unit?

Use case:

Unsubscribe page for business unit a

unsubscribe page for business unit b

etc

Anyone have a creative idea? If I cannot do something like the use case above should I edit the html on the unsubscribe page and add business unit sections?

Thanks,

Jonny

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hey @Jonnydk,

This sounds like a good case for brand domains, do you happen to have that?  If not, to my knowledge you can't have multiples per business unit or break out the subscription types, as they all come from one bit of code.  You could alter the subscription type name to include the business unit?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Bryantworks  we do have Brand Domains. Is there a possibility? Heart

Brand domain image.png

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hey @Jonnydk,

Darn, I thought you could swap to managing this similarly to how you can managing blogs.  Doesn't look like it's out yet.  I did find this ideas forum post asking for what you're looking at!  Would you mind heading over and posting your use case and giving it an upvote?  This will help to prioritize it on HubSpot's roadmap.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I too would like to see this.  Seems limiting that a completely different and unrealated buyer person would have to sift through all subscriptions on a preference page like a library.  That's friction and I would imagine increases unsubscribe rates.  I'd like to see the option to have seperate preference and unsubscribe pages for each subscription type. 

0 Upvotes